D

Deleted User X18H

Council unable to reopen until
12 pm tomorrow I am told.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
horrific????...according to argus website...2 cars people not seriously injured...so horrific may refer to traffic probe...but not people injured/killed thank goodness!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
A259 Marine Drive both ways closed, stationary traffic due to oil spillage and accident, seven vehicles involved between B2118 Roedean Way and Greenways. Near to Roedean Girls School. Eyewitness reports that many local routes are gridlocked as a consequence.

A259 Marine Drive - The Argus

epc

Nov 26, 2011
oil on road , the men who put sand on it have taken the day off 2day.think of them on your way to work in the morning n do they give a shit abt your small company .road not open till 12 .wtf

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
A259 Marine Drive both ways closed, slow traffic due to oil spillage and accident, seven vehicles involved between B2118 Roedean Way and Greenways. The accident happened at around 15:30 near to Roedean Girls School. Roads on surrounding routes remain heavily congested. Due to today's industrial action, the spillage may not be cleared for some time.
Grrr

Last edited:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
is this by the roundabout? a lot of people think they have the right to push past each other, even though the left hand lane, per sé, is the only one to use if you're going up towards rottingdean. yet, people think, as I said, that it's their right to cut someone off going 20 over the limit, because their journey is more urgent. Can't tell you how many times a suit has nearly ran me into the barrier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here