Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Horrible Performance Coupled With Heroic Defending...

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I’m starting to realise some people would prefer a valiant 4-3 loss every week than these hardworking grind it out wins , that in this league is financial suicide along with poor management on all levels , you simply do not win 3 games in a row in this league without meticulous planning and execution of that plan , we were always going to be out gunned by Wolves and the manager set up in such a way to negate this in the best way possible, it worked we’re 3 points in front of the overall plan for the season , we’re in excellent shape for the rest of the season, if you can’t enjoy where we are at then watching snooker on telly beckons .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I’m starting to realise some people would prefer a valiant 4-3 loss every week than these hardworking grind it out wins , that in this league is financial suicide along with poor management on all levels , you simply do not win 3 games in a row in this league without meticulous planning and execution of that plan , we were always going to be out gunned by Wolves and the manager set up in such a way to negate this in the best way possible, it worked we’re 3 points in front of the overall plan for the season , we’re in excellent shape for the rest of the season, if you can’t enjoy where we are at then watching snooker on telly beckons .

I think some people haven't got the stomach for the fight while others are being unrealistic. The likes of Stephens, Kayal, Propper etc are not goalscoers and are not especially creative. Bruno and Murray are on the wrong side of 30, March and Ali J are not going to leave their men for dead. With this team to win we must battle, fans need to embrace that because it's one thing we can do as well as any team in this division.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm not being paid to set them up. Isn't that what the coaching team should be doing during the week?

So you’re prepared to say the coaching team are setting them up wrong but not prepared to say how or why. Great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here