Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hooray Portsmouth lost at home

Jan 30, 2008
My wife and I were asked by a company to take a pub on Eastern Rd ? near Fratton Station on a recommendation from the police due to our ability to ' clean up' rough houses but we declined that one as it was horrendous and a drug den. Cant remember the name but it was near an estate. possibly Rising Sun or similar. It has probably lost its licence by now.
SHOULD HAVE CALLED IN THE MANAGEMENT
regards
DR

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
rifle clubs ok :whistle:
regards
DR

I think I remember the rifle club......did you have to join to gain admission, or have your hand stamped or something like that. Anyway remember being in there and the locals were recalling a massive scrap they had with Millwall a few weeks earlier. Other pubs we went in seemed ok and they knew we were Brighton. Mind you we were not an intimidating looking bunch.

Jan 30, 2008
I think I remember the rifle club......did you have to join to gain admission, or have your hand stamped or something like that. Anyway remember being in there and the locals were recalling a massive scrap they had with Millwall a few weeks earlier. Other pubs we went in seemed ok and they knew we were Brighton. Mind you we were not an intimidating looking bunch.
just walked in :cool:
regards
DR

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The only time I have been hit at a football match was Brighton vs Portsmouth, '92 in the FA Cup. I got elbowed on the nose by a Brighton fan taking a swing at a Portsmouth fan in the north. My friend's dad, picked the Portsmouth fan up and handed him over to the police. :bowdown:

What happened to Matty Edwards?

I was there, an ill tempered affair it was. There was a bit of a ruck at the final whistle on the centre circle

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I was there, an ill tempered affair it was. There was a bit of a ruck at the final whistle on the centre circle

kicked off on the pitch in the south west corner too

some pompey lads let themselves down that day by taking pot shots at kids:nono:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

it's a rough old town (was anyway) makes Brighton look like ****ing Nice

ok for a night at the dogs or the odd Stranglers gig though

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I would say a day out to Portsmouth/Fratton park is more enjoyable than going to Selhurst park in IMHO
regards
DR

I take it you hav`nt been there lately ,it is like a sewer that has leaked and can only be described as a festering vindaloo turd and makes the former Goldstone urinals look positively opulent :sick

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Pompey fans at yesterday's match #twats
:facepalm:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No, no, no, no, no, no.

I'll add an extra N for the guy coming up behind them, as even though I can't see his face, he's a Pompey fan, therefore is unlikely to be a looker.

I'm going by Roald Dahl's theory in The Twits, which states that if you think ugly thoughts all day long, you'll slowly start to turn ugly on the outside too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here