Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hineys getting a cheeky little SQUEEZE in there I see :lolol:

Can't say I blame him.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I always imagined the offices of Talk Sport to be a bit more impressive than they look in the photo (or were El Pres and Hiney made to use the tradesman's entrance?)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Brilliant afternoon.

Hawksbee & Jacobs work extremely hard to make the show sound as though it's just 2 blokes having a chat in the pub. As El Pres says, they are very knowledgeable about a whole range of sport and made us both very welcome.

Robyn was lovely (in every way!) and everyone at TalkSPORT made us feel very welcome and part of the show.

The Joey Barton verdict broke whilst we were there and it was fascinating to see how they slotted it into the show without disturbing the flow of the show.

Thank you to everyone who made it all possible.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Blimey El Pres, you look like Gary Glitter with hair, bit of a coincidence or what ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am GG

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brilliant afternoon.

Hawksbee & Jacobs work extremely hard to make the show sound as though it's just 2 blokes having a chat in the pub. As El Pres says, they are very knowledgeable about a whole range of sport and made us both very welcome.

Robyn was lovely (in every way!) and everyone at TalkSPORT made us feel very welcome and part of the show.

The Joey Barton verdict broke whilst we were there and it was fascinating to see how they slotted it into the show without disturbing the flow of the show.

Thank you to everyone who made it all possible.

Robyn is a looker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports