Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobic idiot on Twitter - Certainly hates Us

Dec 29, 2011
What's the laws on Jamieing? Are we allowed to post his address etc?

Edit; **** me, who's seem that mole on his neck?! That thing could have a postcode of it's own. Perhaps his mole would like a few pizzas too.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
He's either deleted some tweets or you're over sensitive. Nothing more than a little kid being a bit of a ****

......and when little children misbehave it should be the parents who deal with it. So, who's going to tell his mum?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
By all means call him a knob on Twitter but sending things to his parents house and costing them money is out of order. Again, he's a child and undoubtedly a bit of a cock. He'll (hopefully) grow out of it as most kids do.

Edit: After seeing his haircut I have changed my mind. Fire away. :wink:
They would only waste it on weed and alcohol, better of getting some food in.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
"Alligator Blood ‏@_alexbartlett 31 Dec
The only times my mum will buy me alcohol is Christmas and new year"

"Alligator Blood ‏@_alexbartlett 24 Dec
My mum isn't too impressed with how quick I down my drinks, ahah"

"Alligator Blood ‏@_alexbartlett 24 Dec
Can't wait to drink again tomorrow"

"Alligator Blood ‏@_alexbartlett 23 Dec
Walk into my room and all you can smell is weed, wow ahah"

"Alligator Blood ‏@_alexbartlett 23 Dec
Scoring a 90th minute winner on fifa is the best"

This is a child who called someone a queer on Twitter. How on earth is this worthy of a thread/witch hunt?
I think some people need to (like the kid in question) grow up.

With all due respect - a brighton fan posting a thread on his own teams forum has nothing to do with a palarse fan.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
who NOSE why?

ngbbs47104153ef182.jpg

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
If you find something offensive on NSC, Twitter or Facebook etc. Report it, let the authorities of these sites then deal with it.

I am not offended personally by his tweets, he appears to be a stupid little boy.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Awww - he's cute. Can we keep him as a pet.

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
to be fair to him i am sure the vast vast majority of posters on here when they where his age where also obnoxious little shites.
If it was some 40 year old chump making the same remarks then of course send as many stuffed crust pizzas as possible. But come on, the lad is only 16.
And really the tweets arent that bad.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Looks like he could do with a takeaway or two.

is the correct phrase "Jamie him"? ??? What's the story with jamie anyway?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Yep, nothing like a bunch of grown men insulting and planning revenge on a young boy to proves your masculinity :facepalm:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
What did he actually say to deserve it?

I think the poor lad has enough problems seeing as his mum not only cuts his hair but seemingly is stealing his school uniform.

Look at the tweets about his mum buying him beer. He is clearly trying to seem cool by putting crap like 'mum isn't impressed how quickly I down my beer'

Unless it was a massive rant and attack like Jamie then we should leave him to get a kicking when he says the wrong thing to someone on a night out (I don't condone this but as previously stated is the way people will usually learn)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here