Home Tickets - £15

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
smudge said:
Not expecting many to show up then......why's that?

beacuse we will not win another game?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im not going any more coz I have had enough of this SHIT. But saying that if we start WINNING (even if we are dowen by then) I might be tempted to the last two home games.

Because Im a glory hunter and f***ed off paying £25 a game to watch a team devoid of ideas, creativity and general crapness. f*** me I think we won more games (home and away) when we came second from bottom to Doncaster playing at Gillingham.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
While we are at it can I have a refund for Reading, Sheff Utd, Palace & Millwall.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
No great deal for fans really, £15 for pissy seats to watch pissy football in a pissy stadium with a team that are all but relegated.

The club looking out for fans again:nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What staggers me is that tickets are £20 for Mayo's testimonial! We'll have to be playing Arsenal to sell 9000 tickets for a friendly at that price!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I dont mind paying £20 for a LOYAL servant like Kerry. And its a game we may win or at least see some top class opposition as opposed to getting played off the park by twats like Crewe and Millwall.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I dont mind paying £20 for a LOYAL servant like Kerry. And its a game we may win or at least see some top class opposition as opposed to getting played off the park by twats like Crewe and Millwall.
Exactly, this game will more than likely bring me out of my Withdean retirement... For that one game only mind...

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
What staggers me is that tickets are £20 for Mayo's testimonial! We'll have to be playing Arsenal to sell 9000 tickets for a friendly at that price!

Who is it against? I had thought it was ARSEnal

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'll pay 20 quid, but i'm not sure 9000 people will - what i'm saying is that surely Kerry would make more money with a full house at a tenner each.

Having said that, the high price will be justified if we're playing Arsenal, and BZ, Peter Ward, Virgo, Cullip etc are playing!

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
gvce26 said:
No great deal for fans really, £15 for pissy seats to watch pissy football in a pissy stadium with a team that are all but relegated.

The club looking out for fans again:nono:

Actually quite liked the view from the east stand!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports