Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday Romance.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Yesterday I arrived back from holiday, and was immediately feeling depressed. Not for being back in England but for knowing that I probably never see this amazing girl ever again. Distance is an issue with her living in Northamptonshire. Its not easy to move on but I ask, do I have to do so or should I try my best to see her again? We've both agreed it'd probably be too hard to meet up in England but I've been trying to convince her to go on holiday to the same place next year where I visit every year.

As you can see from this essay, I'm infatuated with her, but does this have to be the end?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Northamptonshire to Brighton is only a couple of hours away. Why not get her down for weekend/ visit there?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Jesus, not another wet wipe opening up. Look mate, if she says "it's too hard for us to meet up when we get home", that translates as, "you were ok when I was on holiday, but I've got a boyfriend at home, so that's it".

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Jesus, not another wet wipe opening up. Look mate, if she says "it's too hard for us to meet up when we get home", that translates as, "you were ok when I was on holiday, but I've got a boyfriend at home, so that's it".

Bit harsh. Even though that's what I was thinking.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham

Thought as much

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting

That's the way to do it, let the chap down lightly. :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

are you trained in counseling?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Sorry if I was a bit blunt earlier, but if you try to chase where not wanted, you enter into stalker territory. If she's got your contact details, leave it to her. You never know, she might want to fan those holiday flames with a dirty weekend down in Brighton.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Sorry if I was a bit blunt earlier, but if you try to chase where not wanted, you enter into stalker territory. If she's got your contact details, leave it to her. You never know, she might want to fan those holiday flames with a dirty weekend down in Brighton.

Yeah but whilst she's still on holiday its probably best to leave her be. Don't worry about it. Exactly what I was thinking.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

That response made me spit my coffee out!!!

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
To be honest this Is my take on It. When I was about 16/17 or so I went on holiday and literally got besotted with some girl. Well spent the best part of 2 weeks together. At the time I really didn't know what "Love" was but after the 2 weeks was up we had to go our separate ways. I was devastated If I'm honest. For about 2 months I wouldn't eat or anything. No leaving the house. You get my drift. I was literally "Love" sick. Mum had to take me to counselling and the rest of It. In the end I guess I couldn't accept moving on but I managed In the end. I suppose the moral Is. Don't allow yourself to get committed or It will screw with your emotions. I kinda learn't the hard way. To be honest. The heartache Isn't work It In the end. These days I take holidays and that as a pinch of salt. A bit of fun so to speak. Not to burst your bubble but best you focus on other things you enjoy and don't let this consume you.

TTAP

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i did have a holiday romance, we lived 100 odd miles away so decided to give it a try. After about two weeks the girl literally did my head in, completely different when you get back home. keep the memories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here