Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hola

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Cool.

So, living in a small town in Spain, what makes you a Brighton fan?

spanish seagull92

Jan 25, 2011
southern Spain
Well I was born in Eastbourne, and had lived in east sussex all my life, in 2004 my dad took me to the playoff final against bristol city ( I was about 11/12 and thought the atmosphere was amazing), and ever since i've been a Brighton fan. I moved to Spain about 4 years ago when I was 14/15, im now 18 and im studying and working, I found this forum as i've had a bit of spare time as i haven't been to school or work for 2 weeks as i cut my toe off in a bike crash.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Well I was born in Eastbourne, and had lived in east sussex all my life, in 2004 my dad took me to the playoff final against bristol city ( I was about 11/12 and thought the atmosphere was amazing), and ever since i've been a Brighton fan. I moved to Spain about 4 years ago when I was 14/15, im now 18 and im studying and working, I found this forum as i've had a bit of spare time as i haven't been to school or work for 2 weeks as i cut my toe off in a bike crash.

:eek: Bet that hurt!! Welcome - Just dipping your toe in the water then? We will not bite.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Greetings!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here