Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Hogmanay

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is going to be fun. Strap yourselves in and enjoy the meaningful discussions. Beautifully timed thread, @crodonilson :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can he play left back ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Off first footing with a lump of coal and a 21year old Glenfiddich to be cracked open.
Considering the current weather up there in Scotchland, and if one is wearing a kilt during the celebrations, won't it be a bit breezy around the Hassocks area. ???

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Gets earlier every year

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Greatest night of the year, everyone is out and having a good time to ring in the new year. Should be a fantastic spectacle as ever.

:O

What's everyone doing this year?
Four-fifths of fack all.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Might go for a late afternoon pint as normal on a Sunday. Other than that, bugger all.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This. :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_0336.jpeg
    IMG_0336.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 50

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Anyone planning on heading in to London (or indeed Brighton) on the train, good luck. Thameslink have cancelled almost all of their 'services' citing shortage of train crew.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Given the rates of infection are showing a wave of Covid akin to levels just prior to the the second lockdown, I'm hiding at home...I do that at the best of times, but now moreso!! Watch out who you kiss on NYE!! :laugh:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Given the rates of infection are showing a wave of Covid akin to levels just prior to the the second lockdown, I'm hiding at home...I do that at the best of times, but now moreso!! Watch out who you kiss on NYE!! :laugh:
excellent , just in time for our week in sydney...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Greatest night of the year, everyone is out and having a good time to ring in the new year. Should be a fantastic spectacle as ever.

:O

What's everyone doing this year?
Happy Hogmanay, Crodo!! 🍾 :drink:

Here's something to start off 2024 in the right way.

Ruel Fox: The ex-Premier League star battling to save his boyhood club​

From a famous second round Uefa Cup win for Norwich City against Bayern Munich to playing in front of a packed St James' Park for Newcastle United, Ruel Fox has seen the glamorous highs of the beautiful game. But fast forward 30 years and you are more likely to find him with a brush in hand touching up paintwork around his beloved but run-down Whitton United in Ipswich, where he is the club chairman.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-67766828

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here