Hoddle

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
at the start of the world cup he said he would bring owen and beckham into the team slowly so they could get used to the big stage.
beckham showed us why when he got sent off.

look at the players that have been mouthing him off at spurs
sherwood sheringham sulivan all players that were getting old and were annoyed that they were outed for younger players.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So you agree he was pushed for extreme views ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Look if you want a karma / religious argument go to the Church thread

:wave: :wave:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Extreme views? What extreme views? As I recall the the nation recoiled at the thought of Gazza not playing anymore, thank God (sorry) Hoddle had to the sense to tell it to him straight. I don't care if he had a handbag made from the Pope's scrotum and thought Delia Smith was the next Des Lynam, his only mistake with Beckham was to underestimate how young and impetuous he was. If you're going to beleive the newspapers then I have an offer that's going to make you a millionaire, an enlarger capable of making your pe*is huge and a bus that will fly to space fro 50P!

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Bevendean Gull said:
Insted of typing out what the other person has said. Try pressing quote:dunce:

Instead of getting simple spellings wrong, try writing in. Sentences :dunce: :dunce: :wave:

Oct 15, 2003
brighton
I heard that hoddle wanted david ike?!"*(check spelling) as his number 2!!!! nice fella maybe good player in his time, but not for BHA he would probably take us up then f*** off to another club. Just like the rest of them.THERE'S ONLY ONE BOB BOOKER,one bob booker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports