Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hinshelwoods other knee

Yorkie said:
I have read reports on injuries on the official site where players have come back from long term injuries, where they have picked up further niggling injuries whilst getting back into serious match practise.

Yes, this point has been made countless times by both the Offy site and the Argus in discussing our many, many long-term injury victims of the past. I was going to say that but decided Bucky didn't deserve a serious answer :)

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Yorkie said:
No. I am saying what I read.

I haven't the intelligence to make jokes or be witty. :jester:

Noooooo, I'm suggesting Vlad's response to you was a joke.

I'm just popping on the roof to adjust my aerial, lol

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
munster monch said:
Noooooo, I'm suggesting Vlad's response to you was a joke.

I'm just popping on the roof to adjust my aerial, lol
:dunce:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
munster monch said:
Unless my humour radar is off target I reckon that was a joke at the swipe UB made towards LI.

Spot on. And I love Yorkie.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There were rumours that Paul Kitsons' career was ended by injuries sustained when falling off a stretcher whilst being removed from the pitch after suffering an earlier setback.

However, seriously good news about the other players.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
London Irish said:
You wrote this just a couple of months ago on here, Dwayne. So if you've had a big leap forward since then, congrats fella :D

And as a keen observer LI you will have noticed Ive mentioned that I've moved jobs recently

However you dice it Irish, I work FOR the Front Office. Whether it's support or otherwise.

You're a Journo.

That is all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
dwayne said:
And as a keen observer LI you will have noticed Ive mentioned that I've moved jobs recently

However you dice it Irish, I work FOR the Front Office. Whether it's support or otherwise.

You're a Journo.

That is all.

And I suppose you have a bigger ball than him to play with - shades of Dwaynes gone by here.

dwayne said:

You're a Journo.

That is all.

We all want you to succeed Dwayne-pops, we live vicariously through your excitingly dizzy social whirl :bowdown:

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I've had a quick search for Stephen Smith's AKA London Irish's journalistic efforts over the last 12 months, to put it bluntly the boy is struggling, about 6 articles in major publications including an article on the albion and a couple of obituarys...

How did Jude Law describe the obituarys section in Closer? - The siberia of Journalism?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/science/story/0,12996,1575239,00.html

Last edited:

dwayne said:
I've had a quick search for Stephen Smith's AKA London Irish's journalistic efforts over the last 12 months, to put it bluntly the boy is struggling, about 6 articles in major publications including an article on the albion and a couple of obituarys...

How did Jude Law describe the obituary's section in Closer? - The siberia of Journalism?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/science/story/0,12996,1575239,00.html

Bloody hell, if I only my research skills were as good as this :lol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

The Hinshelwood family weakness for knee injuries is very worrying.

iron.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here