Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Hill denies all knowledge of charges - Duckenfield in court next Thursday to contest stay.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I thought you were a cinematography expert, not an aviation one! The film of the incident isn't going to tell you whether something in the aircraft failed. It isn't going to tell you whether he was authorised to do that stunt, it isn't going to tell you whether those in charge of the display were aware what he was going to do.

A full investigation is needed so that you don't apportion blame purely on emotions. They've done that and the CPS have now decided there is enough to prosecute. They'd look a bit stupid if they convicted him within days only to find out that he'd been given the green light to perform it where he did or if something had failed on the aircraft causing it not to complete the loop!!

This - If you think you can convict someone of the basis of any of the videos, you're basically wrong. You can't tell the height, speed, engine behaviour and the state of the pilot who may be suffering from the effects of G-LOC, who knows. Obviously you also need to consider flight/airshow plans, the competence and licence of the pilot etc etc.....

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
This - If you think you can convict someone of the basis of any of the videos, you're basically wrong. You can't tell the height, speed, engine behaviour and the state of the pilot who may be suffering from the effects of G-LOC, who knows. Obviously you also need to consider flight/airshow plans, the competence and licence of the pilot etc etc.....

Typicol leftie snowflake. he looks a wrong un from the photoes and thats good enough for me.

Bring back the BIRCH.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whether it was human error or some kind of mechanical failure on the aircraft, I simply cannot believe that its within regulations to pull out of a loop whilst following above the path of a major dual carriageway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here