Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**highlights**

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I am sure these highlights are out of sync or have not been edited properly.

I was at the game and I am sure Hemed, Kayal and March? Sprung the offside trap and converged on Martin's goal PRIOR to Hemed's goal.

They are indeed - 9 plastics above it didn't know cos they weren't at the game ;)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I am sorry but Hemed is largely hopeless with his feet unless its a penalty

Nah he's not a great striker of the ball - miss-kicks a lot. He's certainly not hopeless with his feet - his hold up play and touch are premier league quality without doubt.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
yeah i will give you that - i meant scoring with his feet. that miss was horrendous.

Yep that's def his weak point - converting chances with feet. With his head he's very good. Hold up play exceptional. Unfortunately Murray can finish with his feet well as well as his head! I feel for Tomer as he's a good player. I can still see him being a key sub next season even if we go up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
it was also offside...

Was it? Hemed was clearly offside, then hung back allowing Kayal and another player to rush through. When the ball was played to Hemed, he was behind Kayal.

Don't think it was. Kayal's leg is in front of Tomer and the defender is level or slightly in front - def not off.

image.png

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Regardless of where the defender was, he can't be offside, he was behind the ball.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He missed, offside or not. We won. :shrug:

Was just answering an earlier post :shrug:

Yes [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] is correct he's behind the ball. I couldn't remember if it was the ball or our player that matters - maybe the position of our player doesn't matter then.

Jimmy Grimble

It was a bad miss but it did bobble slightly before he hit it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What IS remarkable is that Hemed is on 10 goals this season (including 3, I think, for Israel) when it feels like he's barely had a game.

Last season he scored 19 (including 2, I think, for Israel).

It's not inconceivable that he'll beat last year's total.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here