Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highlight of the Season

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Haven't seen this yet and I think it has to be done, so what is your highlight of the season? Not necessarily a goal or a moment of a match, but possibly something that made you proud to be a fan.

What do you think? :albion2:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
A few personally for me;
First game of the season and being there, that goal and what it meant
Cardiff away - awesome, also the birth of the CMS song
Peterborough away - always seems to be good there
Leeds away - personal issue and a 90th minute winner made it all that bit better

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
90% of people will say "Buckley's second goal vs Doncaster in the 98th minute".
Unsurprisingly.

My highlights have been watching Vicente play, the atmosphere in some games - Liverpool (H+A), Leeds (H), Burnley (H), Peterborough (A), some fantastic goals.

Oh, and I almost forgot.

PIES.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's hard to chose one
Donny, new home and winning in the 98th minute
Beating Sunderland
Beating Newcastle
Cardiff away - we looked like world beaters
Ipswich at home - everything clicked

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Walking up to the ground - everytime I see our home I just love it. Counting the days till I can get back there in my new ESU seat!!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know I didn't start this thread but first thing that comes into your head when you think of our season... Vicente was mine v Derby

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
1st: Vicente
2nd: Vicente
3rd: Vicente

We can only surmise what could have been had we been blessed with seeing him play for the whole season rather than the few games he did. The likelihood is that he will get snapped up and Gus won't get the chance to buy players to compliment his skills. Perhaps had we had a more determined effort for the play offs in the run in then we might have been building a team around him in the premiership!!!!

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Walking through Brighton after the Spurs friendly, and have five different people ask me how we got on. It brought home to me how much affection the club now has about town.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Sitting in the away end when Calde's goal went in v. Brizzle City...!

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
This was one of my highlights of the season, it was filmed by my Bristol City supporting friends, they were not pleased. :O

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
The best thing for me about this season is seeing more and more youngsters deserting the Premiershit teams and choosing to wear Brighton and Hove Albion shirts instead

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
For me, it was the second half performance against Liverpool in the League Cup. We made one of the biggest clubs in the country look so ordinary and were firing on all cylinders. One of those halves that I wanted to go on and on...

SeagullSongs

Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
For me, it was the second half performance against Liverpool in the League Cup. We made one of the biggest clubs in the country look so ordinary and were firing on all cylinders. One of those halves that I wanted to go on and on...

This. 60% possession that half or something wasn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here