Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hi There Fellow Seagulls!

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
hi y'all from the usa. I have been spending the last few years getting into your epl soccerball leage and, after great study, have decided to become a brighton seagulls fan! (hence the name)
i must admit that to begin with i looked at crystal phallus, forgive me they have an eagle and you know we love that shit here. But, my god, nah, turgid and borrriiiiing. I didn't want a top 6 team either as that is too easy and i would feel like one of y'all when you come over here in yankees caps!
The leeds have a little following here due to the bielsa thing and the south americans love that, but this last season - if i wanted to watch a load of headless chickens run about and smack the hell out of each other i would just watch football (dumb game man).
Well anyway, i relalized that all the brighton games were always great fun to watch. I love the style and the changes in formations and tactics and player rotations - it keeps you on your toes! Plus i loved the offensive wide backs in lampty and cucurella. That combined with the midfield technical talent had me hooked. But can we get a goalscorer amiright!!!
I am excited for the new season!
Go seagulls!

welcome!

F### ##F!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
:ffsparr:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
DAB4EC0A-C4BD-4903-ADB0-C98C7D9B1C52.jpeg

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Hi y'all from the USA. I have been spending the last few years getting into your EPL soccerball leage and, after great study, have decided to become a Brighton Seagulls fan! (hence the name)
I must admit that to begin with I looked at Crystal Phallus, forgive me they have an Eagle and you know we love that shit here. But, my god, nah, turgid and borrriiiiing. I didn't want a top 6 team either as that is too easy and I would feel like one of y'all when you come over here in Yankees caps!
The Leeds have a little following here due to the Bielsa thing and the South Americans love that, but this last season - if I wanted to watch a load of headless chickens run about and smack the hell out of each other I would just watch football (dumb game man).
Well anyway, I relalized that all the Brighton games were always great fun to watch. I love the style and the changes in formations and tactics and player rotations - it keeps you on your toes! Plus I loved the offensive wide backs in Lampty and Cucurella. That combined with the midfield technical talent had me hooked. But can we get a goalscorer amiright!!!
Go Seagulls!

And this is what happens when cousins marry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think we can smell the covfefe here.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
9051.jpg

"I gotta say, man, sometimes you remind me of my grandma with the channel hopper. You just push all the wrong buttons."

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Lived in various parts of the US over the last 10 years and no American has ever said ‘runs around like a headless chicken’.

1/10 — must try harder

P.S get out of your bedroom this summer or you will die a virgin.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Lived in various parts of the US over the last 10 years and no American has ever said ‘runs around like a headless chicken’.

1/10 — must try harder

P.S get out of your bedroom this summer or you will die a virgin.

It's a fairly common expression at least in New England. Heard it all my life.

Still 1/10, though

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hi y'all from the USA. I have been spending the last few years getting into your EPL soccerball leage and, after great study, have decided to become a Brighton Seagulls fan! (hence the name)
I must admit that to begin with I looked at Crystal Phallus, forgive me they have an Eagle and you know we love that shit here. But, my god, nah, turgid and borrriiiiing. I didn't want a top 6 team either as that is too easy and I would feel like one of y'all when you come over here in Yankees caps!
The Leeds have a little following here due to the Bielsa thing and the South Americans love that, but this last season - if I wanted to watch a load of headless chickens run about and smack the hell out of each other I would just watch football (dumb game man).
Well anyway, I relalized that all the Brighton games were always great fun to watch. I love the style and the changes in formations and tactics and player rotations - it keeps you on your toes! Plus I loved the offensive wide backs in Lampty and Cucurella. That combined with the midfield technical talent had me hooked. But can we get a goalscorer amiright!!!
Go Seagulls!

It doesn't really help when you post elsewhere in a more literate way.....

FAIL

Go back to your revision.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
What's a Seagle?

It's when those poor Beagles in the laboratories get a break from smoking cigarettes and having perfume dropped in their eyes, and they're made to mate with a Seagull.

When the resulting hybrid frankenstein animal is born it moves to Croydon, buys a second hand laptop, gets an internet connection, then comes here to post utter drivel on NSC. :glare:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Go Seagulls!

What do you think of Barry Spinnaker from Nottingham Hotspurts? Could he perhaps switch codes to play for the LA Crackheads?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here