Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hi There Fellow Seagulls!

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
What do you think of Barry Spinnaker from Nottingham Hotspurts? Could he perhaps switch codes to play for the LA Crackheads?

Barry is one of my top favorites but the word on the LA streets is his move to the Crackheads is just a pipe dream.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Another one for the old ignore list.
Tara.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Hi y'all from the USA. I have been spending the last few years getting into your EPL soccerball leage and, after great study, have decided to become a Brighton Seagulls fan! (hence the name)
I must admit that to begin with I looked at Crystal Phallus, forgive me they have an Eagle and you know we love that shit here. But, my god, nah, turgid and borrriiiiing. I didn't want a top 6 team either as that is too easy and I would feel like one of y'all when you come over here in Yankees caps!
The Leeds have a little following here due to the Bielsa thing and the South Americans love that, but this last season - if I wanted to watch a load of headless chickens run about and smack the hell out of each other I would just watch football (dumb game man).
Well anyway, I relalized that all the Brighton games were always great fun to watch. I love the style and the changes in formations and tactics and player rotations - it keeps you on your toes! Plus I loved the offensive wide backs in Lampty and Cucurella. That combined with the midfield technical talent had me hooked. But can we get a goalscorer amiright!!!
I am excited for the new season!
Go Seagulls!

The z in realised is a nice touch.

The rest needs work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here