Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
CAFC said:
What happend last time Rommedual last minuite :clap2:

John Fortune goal :clap2:

Oh yesssssssssssssssssssssss :laugh:
Do you mean Rommadahl. You can`t even spell your own players names you silly clown. You better hope your FORTUNE(S) changes soon otherwise Stavros will bring you down.

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
Keep dreaming.

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi all first post on here

Taylor159370 said:
I do hope so

U will do

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
The Large One said:
Already done that in 2001. We won 2-0, and Dean Wilkins ran the show. :)

I mean every pre season like what we do with Welling.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi all first post on here

CAFC said:
U will do

I wish I was as confident. When you look at it on paper you would expect an easy win for us, but Scunny picking up 16 points out of 18 and us losing 5 in a row, makes it look a lot different.

I seriously do hope we pull our socks up and show them what we really can do.

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
U should do though 2 be honest. I think your a team planning for the future with the Falmer situation.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I went to a) my first ever away game at the Valley - we won 3-0, Malcolm Poskett scored a hat-trick, I b) had my first EVER hangover at the Valley, we won 1-0 after Gary O'Reilly scored in the first minute and c) I sort-of know one of the Charlton directors indirectly and he's a top man, just been talking about him over lunch and d) Charlton sent SHITLOADS of people to Fans United in 1997. How can I not have a big soft spot for them? :clap2:

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
Croydonbloke said:

Your ashamed to amit it Croydan Bloke that Brighton have a better future than Palace will alright you got Selhurst but Premiership promotion your having a laugh.

:shit:

CAFC

Oct 11, 2006
Orpington
Man of Harveys said:
I went to a) my first ever away game at the Valley - we won 3-0, Malcolm Poskett scored a hat-trick, I b) had my first EVER hangover at the Valley, we won 1-0 after Gary O'Reilly scored in the first minute and c) I sort-of know one of the Charlton directors indirectly and he's a top man, just been talking about him over lunch and d) Charlton sent SHITLOADS of people to Fans United in 1997. How can I not have a big soft spot for them? :clap2:

I have a soft Spot for Brighton aswell, you are in the same situation as what we did in the 1980's. So glad you went out of shit in the 1997.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
CAFC said:
Your ashamed to amit it Croydan Bloke that Brighton have a better future than Palace will alright you got Selhurst but Premiership promotion your having a laugh.

im liking you already chum :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
CAFC said:

You`ve just confirmed, that you talk a load of poop. :lol:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Croydonbloke said:
Don`t give him credit for talking utter bollox. He is leading you into a false sense of security.

You said they have never beaten you, they beat you the second most recent time they have ever played you. You are slagging off their manager, who I agree is a prick, but he saved you from permanent obscurity in the Championship. Most of all, you're basically interrupting everything he says and just arguing the toss for the sake of it! Give it a rest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here