Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's Fat, He's Round, He's taking us down, Mark McGee

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
The stupid jock twat does not have a clue! He and Potless should go this week, and make way for a decent Manager, and a Chairman with money to invest - i would even settle for a Ruski after the last 3 games - before the transfer window closes, and we are doomed to relegation. :wave:

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Without Dick Knight there would be no Albion, yet you want him gone? :dunce: :shootself

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
3gulls said:
The stupid jock twat does not have a clue! He and Potless should go this week, and make way for a decent Manager, and a Chairman with money to invest - i would even settle for a Ruski after the last 3 games - before the transfer window closes, and we are doomed to relegation. :wave:

1587 posts - and you ain't got a fuckin' clue :shootself

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
:shootself :shootself

Oh dear, Perhaps we should sign up Alex fergusin, after all money isnt an issue!!

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
3gulls said:
You're Ernest aren't you? I claim the £10

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
:nono:

Yeah right, get rid of DK and MM, replacing them with, oh erm, yeah, your plan kind of falls down at that moment doesn't it.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
3gulls said:

Yeah, agree. There were at least 14 Russian billionaires parked waiting outside the club offices last week, it's ridiculous that Knight won't clear his desk for them. And how much longer are we going to stick two fingers up to Arsene Wneger and say he can't have this job? As for the fact we turned down a pleading begging Wayne Rooney last week, it's a farce.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
3gulls said:

Pillock:salute: :salute:

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Where is George Burley when you need him- ah yes i would think he is getting stuck into Dextor Blacktock's missus by now:lolol:

perhaps we SHOULD stick with magoo

1066gull

If I made this thread, Kev would say to me in MSN:

"You fcuking c*unt:angry: "

"No way will McGhee be sacked:angry: "

:glare:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Re: Re: Re: He's Fat, He's Round, He's taking us down, Mark McGee

3gulls said:
So you think that McGee will keep us up then? :eek:

The only thing I know for certain is that you haven't got a clue about the welfare of BHA.

I am guessing you're pretty immature and easily swayed by people like Ernest.

E

enigma

3gulls said:

Not the sharpest tool in the box are ya? :wave:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Now while you are clearly on day release from the asylum a good point is made with regard to McGhee. Get rid now give someone a chance to work with the transfer window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here