Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

He's at IT again , it;s another DEAN red card

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
The Complete & Utter Shyster is still being allowed to take charge of Spurs vs Villa on Sunday. Another televised game where he can show his shockingly poor judgement.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
People are suggesting he be relegated to the Championship which is obviously wrong as he can either do the job properly or not and the level makes no difference. If it is considered that he cant do the job he should be removed from the lists full stop.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
People are suggesting he be relegated to the Championship which is obviously wrong as he can either do the job properly or not and the level makes no difference. If it is considered that he cant do the job he should be removed from the lists full stop.

I am still angry that the Stephens red card wasn't overturned, grrr. I cannot believe the FA would be stupid enough to give him another Brighton game?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I am still angry that the Stephens red card wasn't overturned, grrr. I cannot believe the FA would be stupid enough to give him another Brighton game?

IIRC, Challis only got one more Albion game after the Stamford Bridge fiasco. He got dog's abuse from beginning to end and needed police protection to get on and off the pitch. Somehow, he didn't get selected after that

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I think Dean is a terrible ref but why have none of the pundits mentioned that Fegholi has both feet off the ground?

Yep Feghouli did have both feet off the ground, but whichever angle you look at it it looks like he was stretching to reach the ball, whereas Jones' challenge was nothing short of reckless and he also has both feet of the ground. Jones got what his challenge deserved Feghouli didn't.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
IIRC, Challis only got one more Albion game after the Stamford Bridge fiasco. He got dog's abuse from beginning to end and needed police protection to get on and off the pitch. Somehow, he didn't get selected after that

EXACTLY what I hope would happen if that " look at me" c*** gets to ref another Albion game :thumbsup:

Challis and Dean are of the same ilk

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I genuinely feared for Dean's life if he ever was selected to referee a Brighton game again...

...Then I realised the only person who ought to be afraid is Dean himself, he'd not be welcome at the Amex considering Tony was at that game.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Anyone else see the Glowing Tribute by racing post editor Bruce Millington (Palace fan) !, to the great Mike Dean in
thursdays edition ? ...

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I genuinely feared for Dean's life if he ever was selected to referee a Brighton game again...

...Then I realised the only person who ought to be afraid is Dean himself, he'd not be welcome at the Amex considering Tony was at that game.

The way the warped minds at the FA work he'll be a shoe-in to be appointed to ref us if we get to the sharp end of this season with our fate still in the balance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here