Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Her Majesty sets a new record.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
If your parents own their own home, you will inherit the proceeds when they die. Are you saying you'd donate it all to charity?
There's a hell of a lot of middle ground between a house and the queen's inheritance.

Just think that convincing yourself that you deserve being a monarch is a bit odd.

God bless all here.Don't you get worried supporting something English?

You mean Bruno, Duffy, Pocognoli, Bong, Kayal, Knocky, Murphy, Skalak, Hemed et al? Funnily enough no worries at all. But hey, you enjoy that little inbred village you think you live in :drink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's a hell of a lot of middle ground between a house and the queen's inheritance.

Just think that convincing yourself that you deserve being a monarch is a bit odd.

It started off like that, hundreds of years ago. Some families accumulate wealth whilst others squander it.

She didn't have to convince herself, as it was thrust upon her by her uncle walking out.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Exactly, it's not as if she hasn't had the best healthcare taxpayers can buy for her.

suspect her tax bill is considerably larger than yours
a nice contribution from her towards all those bitter bills you will be needing in your old age.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
in fairness, nowadays you can identify as anything you want to make up......even Irish
This year i will mostly be identifying as a contrary idiot

Fair point

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You mean Bruno, Duffy, Pocognoli, Bong, Kayal, Knocky, Murphy, Skalak, Hemed et al? Funnily enough no worries at all. But hey, you enjoy that little inbred village you think you live in :drink:

Don't you support the English players in the team,then?Which village does the club come from?I know a lot of Brighton people voted for Europe,but,as far as I'm aware the city hasn't moved yet.I know where I live,but you don't seem to.:lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
65 years, what an opportunity to celebrate her amazing achievements as monarch. Funny how no one has taken that opportunity. So far on this thread I have read 'be born' and 'not she'll (although I did stop reading once the bickering started so I may have missed some others).

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
On what grounds is she 'an amazing woman'? What are her 'amazing achievements'?

She's lived a long, comfortable and privileged life. She doesn't publicly say what she thinks. Er...that's it isn't it?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
On what grounds is she 'an amazing woman'? What are her 'amazing achievements'?

She's lived a long, comfortable and privileged life. She doesn't publicly say what she thinks. Er...that's it isn't it?
Er...that's it isn't it?.......doesn't really cover it, but you're not interested anyway, are you? You have got your opinion.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Who actually decided that they were Royal beings?

I'm assuming themselves?

parliament, in the The Act of Settlement 1701, sets out the line of succession.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Fixed for accuracy.

Depends how many siblings you share it with. Only child? - cop the lot, unless Mum and Dad were mortgaged to the hilt. There is inheritance tax, but that only kicks in over a certain amount - and if that applies, you're still likely to cop a fair wedge anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here