Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hemed

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
That header Was literally unsavable, I thought it was a world class save, yet it still went in. You can tell he has a good footballing brain and has the skill, just lacked confidence, Hopefully this goal can help him kick-start the form he had at the beginning of the season.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I'm still hoarse from the mighty scream of "Tomer ****ing Hemed!" I let out as the ball gently rolled the final few inches over the line.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I was gutted for him to have been dropped, I thought the match would be a perfect opportunity to see Wilson and Hemed play together with Zamora on the bench if we needed a hero.

So glad he scored the winner and hope he gets plenty more.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
That header Was literally unsavable, I thought it was a world class save, yet it still went in. You can tell he has a good footballing brain and has the skill, just lacked confidence, Hopefully this goal can help him kick-start the form he had at the beginning of the season.

Fantastic header. The pace he got from that

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
The cross from Van La Parre shouldnt be under estimated it was perfect.

Agree. Great cross. Same with Hemed who headed it brilliantly and, just as I was thinking how unlucky he was again, the ball drops in the corner. So pleased for Hemed. He works very hard and deserves his goal. Ten minutes we saw of Van La Parra was very promising too.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
When he came on I said it was set up for him to score.
I hoped it might be the equaliser but he goes and gets the winner. Loved it!!! :lolol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Love him. Always has some attempts at goal even when appearing to do bugger all

Hemed 4.3 Spg (per 90 minutes) same as Blackman (Reading), probably the equal most in the Championship.
Conversion rate: 9.8% Accuracy 40%

Blackman
Conversion 12.5% Accuracy 40%

Bobby Z has been a success scoring once every 90 minutes or so and we can't complain about that. 60% conversion rate and 75% accuracy and won us 7 pts on his own. This is deadly finishing. 2.3 shots per 90 minutes.

Martin (Derby) has more shots this season (2.6 per 90 minutes) but at a conversion rate of 16% and 43% accuracy.

Darryl Murphy 2.7 SPG Conversion 16% Acccuracy 40%

I am not even sure a new striker is still priority?

But

Austin (QPR) 3.4 SPG Conversion 21% Accuracy 34% Goal at 0.7 per game ahead of most players except Bobby Zamora who have both played the same amount of minutes.

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Addenda:

Lualua 3.2 SPG Conversion 13% Accuracy 40% LF 50% RF 50%

Stephens 1.4 SPG Conversion 11% Accuracy 38.4%

It could be argued that is would be better to get another midfielder and push Stephens forward a bit ?

March SPG 2.4 Conversion 10% Accuracy 46.6%

Wilson hasn't played enough for the stats to have any meaning.

Baldock's record is not very good though.
Baldock 3 SPG Conversion 4% Accuracy 27%

History: Ulloa had 2.8 shots per 90 minutes, 16% conversion rate, 40% accuracy.

Forwards were goal shy for sometime. (2013-14 only)
Barnes 3.3 SPG Conversion 8% Accuracy 27%
Mackail-Smith 2.3 SPG Conversion 2.7% Accuracy 27%

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Addenda:

Lualua 3.2 SPG Conversion 13% Accuracy 40% LF 50% RF 50%

Stephens 1.4 SPG Conversion 11% Accuracy 38.4%

It could be argued that is would be better to get another midfielder and push Stephens forward a bit ?

March SPG 2.4 Conversion 10% Accuracy 46.6%

Wilson hasn't played enough for the stats to have any meaning.

Baldock's record is not very good though.
Baldock 3 SPG Conversion 4% Accuracy 27%

History: Ulloa had 2.8 shots per 90 minutes, 16% conversion rate, 40% accuracy.

Forwards were goal shy for sometime. (2013-14 only)
Barnes 3.3 SPG Conversion 8% Accuracy 27%
Mackail-Smith 2.3 SPG Conversion 2.7% Accuracy 27%

now thats the funniest thing you have ever written on here

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Hemed 4.3 Spg (per 90 minutes) same as Blackman (Reading), probably the equal most in the Championship.
Conversion rate: 9.8% Accuracy 40%

Blackman
Conversion 12.5% Accuracy 40%

Bobby Z has been a success scoring once every 90 minutes or so and we can't complain about that. 60% conversion rate and 75% accuracy and won us 7 pts on his own. This is deadly finishing. 2.3 shots per 90 minutes.

Martin (Derby) has more shots this season (2.6 per 90 minutes) but at a conversion rate of 16% and 43% accuracy.

Darryl Murphy 2.7 SPG Conversion 16% Acccuracy 40%

I am not even sure a new striker is still priority?

But

Austin (QPR) 3.4 SPG Conversion 21% Accuracy 34% Goal at 0.7 per game ahead of most players except Bobby Zamora who have both played the same amount of minutes.

10 points? Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham and Burnley

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
10 points? Leeds, Bristol, Birmingham and Burnley

Without his goals we would have drawn 3 and lost 1 (3 points). With his goals we have 10 points. Difference is 7. HOWEVER you need to add 2 points for the Charlton goal, so it's 9 points.

PG

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Without his goals we would have drawn 3 and lost 1 (3 points). With his goals we have 10 points. Difference is 7. HOWEVER you need to add 2 points for the Charlton goal, so it's 9 points.

PG

Fair comment. Too be honest all the stats in the post looked like bollocks to me anyway.

As long continues to play well and getting on the end of chances we cant ask for much more, the goals will come. Hopefully another one to add to the tally this weekend.

Is Hemed the only player to score two goals in a game for us this season?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
He is brilliant. I bloody love him.

The penalty seemed to be the boost that he, and he rest of the team, needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here