[Football] Hemed v Murray pro's and con's

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
They are both lovely. Wine and cider are lovely. Steak and fish are lovely. When I'm in a top restaurant with a host of the class of Chris Hughton, I will leave the big issues, such as whether to have lager or bitter with my chips, to the top man, and think myself lucky.

And the answer is yes.

Great analogy as the Stains would say.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That's a comment about Murray instead of Zamora, not Murray instead of Hemed.

As for the bold bit - except discipline. And hold-up play. And turning his man. And penalty scoring. And goals for the Albion.

Zamora was quality still when fit!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With the reports that a. Chinese club want TH would you sell him?. I would consider it if the fee was greater than we could get Ulloa for to replace him on our bench. ie TH sold for £7m Ulloa bought for £5m

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Groß is undroppable in my opinion. If you have to put Baldock in then drop Stephens/Pröpper and move Groß deeper.

No leave the formation alone. Swap like for like if players tire. (Tactically) That’s the only way Baldock, Kayla and Hemed should get a look in. I would say the gap between Murray and Hemed will have closed somewhat but that’s because of Murray’s fitness. The March / Colombian kid is the tight one.

As for Izzy Brown, I’m just not sure where he fits in. Isn’t a natural 10, we have better wingers so makes things tricky. I suspect though his chance comes as Gross tires.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports