Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed Tomer - tomorrow night

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
i assume that, at various points during the evening and during totally unrelated conversation, you will be asking the poor sod to predict the score of the next game?
And TomandJerry will rush in at random intervals shouting out Premier League friendly scores. :D

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
When are the fixtures out?

Had a really nice meal with Tomer. The wife likes him. Must be the Mediterranean good looks!
Interestingly he hasn't met Tony Bloom!
Other than that he is eager to play for us - currently living in a hotel in Brighton (I won't name which one), but he is looking to buy a property in the city, for his wife & youngster to come over.
He is also a good friend of Kayal. Be interesting to see how that friendship links up on the pitch.
I also spent some time with him telling about our rivalry with them up the road.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Had a really nice meal with Tomer. The wife likes him. Must be the Mediterranean good looks!
Other than that he is eager to play for us - currently living in a hotel in Brighton (I won't name which one), but he is looking to buy a property in the city, for his wife & youngster to come over.
He is also a good friend of Kayal. Be interesting to see how that friendship links up on the pitch.
I also spent some time with him telling about our rivalry with them up the road.

So.... Israeli Men a goer or..?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

More importantly is he entering the score predictor competition ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Who is his favourite Womble ?

Edit: Too late, I guess we'll never know now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ask him how often he dines out with name droppers ?

Edit : I'm too late I see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here