Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed lashes out and banned after not being picked for the first team

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Google Translate came up with something slightly different though. Nothing about fingers:

After the article that was published yesterday and the reactions that followed, it is important for me to clarify a few things. The attempt to attribute to me statements about other players is far from reality. Anyone who reads the content of the article and not just the gate will notice that the comments were made differently according to different questions. I did not say anything bad about one player or another - on the contrary, I stressed that I was looking at myself and not at other players, so it is important to note that I had no intention of hurting the professional team and certainly not my teammates.
Throughout my years in which I represent the team with respect, I always conduct myself and behave professionally, even when the coaches' decisions contradict my desire to play and despite my numbers. It hurts me because I do not get the credit I deserve. The interview with me took place after the last game in Spain, where I felt tremendous disappointment resulting from my desire to give and contribute to the success of the team. An athlete who is not disappointed when he is not playing is not, in my opinion, a true athlete. Throughout my career I have always worked hard to prove that I deserve to play and I will continue to do so. By the end of my career, I will always be proud to wear the national uniform and hold on to it

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/151...nds_by_Hemed_after_his_Israel_ban/?ref=twtrec

Hughton told The Argus: “It was very much a surprise and I’ve spoken to Tomer.

“It’s been a frustrating time for him here, but he always handles himself very well.

“He felt his comments were taken out of context. I would absolutely believe that, because he’s a good lad.

“There is no doubt he wants to play and is competitive, but he always says the right things.

“I just hope it’s not something which will eventually go against him.

“He’s an international player, very proud to play for his country, and wants to continue doing that.

“It’s probably upsetting for him. You might have players in the team that are a little bit more disruptive than others. He’s not one of those types.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/151...nds_by_Hemed_after_his_Israel_ban/?ref=twtrec

Hughton told The Argus: “It was very much a surprise and I’ve spoken to Tomer.

“It’s been a frustrating time for him here, but he always handles himself very well.

“He felt his comments were taken out of context. I would absolutely believe that, because he’s a good lad.

“There is no doubt he wants to play and is competitive, but he always says the right things.

“I just hope it’s not something which will eventually go against him.

“He’s an international player, very proud to play for his country, and wants to continue doing that.

“It’s probably upsetting for him. You might have players in the team that are a little bit more disruptive than others. He’s not one of those types.

Personally, don't feel Hughton has used Hemed enough. He has his tactics though, so I'm not complaining, just an observation that perhaps there is something about Tomer this season that the manager just doesn't fancy. There's been times I've felt we've relied on or left Murray on too long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here