Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help

kiwigull

Nov 14, 2008
Hoping someone can help..I'm from New Zealand and will be going to Tranmere away on the 20th December but will be travelling from Lincoln (market rasen). Wondering what the easiest and/or cheapest way to get there would be? And how far in advance would this and say, one nights accommodation need to be booked?

Hoping someone can help..I'm from New Zealand and will be going to Tranmere away on the 20th December but will be travelling from Lincoln (market rasen). Wondering what the easiest and/or cheapest way to get there would be? And how far in advance would this and say, one nights accommodation need to be booked?

Kiwigull ?? is that some sort of feathered mongrel?
Seagullsovergrimsby & RM Taylor go to most of the games in the North, but I'm not sure if they go by car. Anyway, PM them for best travel advice from Lincs.
Going off topic, I read somewhere that the temperature in Auckland has always been above freezing since records began - is this true?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Kiwigull ?? is that some sort of feathered mongrel?
Seagullsovergrimsby & RM Taylor go to most of the games in the North, but I'm not sure if they go by car. Anyway, PM them for best travel advice from Lincs.
Going off topic, I read somewhere that the temperature in Auckland has always been above freezing since records began - is this true?

No time for off topic, it's 3:30 in the fugging morning, GO TO BED! DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT!?!?!?!?!
:censored:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Wow. What a bounce.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here