Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help seat change why can they do this!!!!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
What happened to the crew of the 'Marie Celeste' ...... they got lost on a stag night
Who killed.........JFK ................................................................................................ABC did
What really happened to Princess Diana..................................................................... she went on a cruise the ship was called....The Marie Celeste!
What really happened to Marlyn Monroe..................................................................... she is alive and well and working in Burger King
What's happened to Piglet Pantry Pies at The Amex.....................................................After a fair amount of research, it appears YOU ate them!!!
NOW... What's really happened to BigboyO.................................................................He is now working for MFI....or is it MI5???
And why were black 4x4 with tinted glass being used at the Amex last night, just to remove seats? ...........Bobby Z has signed, it was a secret......till now!!!!

Will I be safe just posting this?:eek:
.................Yeah, I like you :love: :kiss:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can't imagine the club would just move someone's ST seats 10 rows back via an answerphone message. I'd imagine this is another half story and the answerphone message said something like 'we'd like to offer you a move'? Of course you will get your seats back if you don't want to move. Just ring the club. Some people don't half PANIC over everything that can usually be sorted in one phone call...!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I need to know something first.....1) are you fat? 2) Are you old?? 3) are you really a seagull ???
Forget that, why did you ban the author of Game of Thrones? Power hungry, that's what you are, taking away our world famous authors!

Boo you sir, boo you!

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
while i am now interested in this liasison... i still need to know about the seats..... i have started drinking again as i cannot stand the suspense..... oh and FAT OLD SEAGULL. ensure he is not just using you and respects you in the morning
I want to know how your date went,, dont let him bully you just cos hes a mod

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
I'd managed to forget about this now you got me wondering again... I wont be able to sleep tonight till I know the answer.... Barber OUT he is playing mind games with us...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here