Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help required testing website

Can a few of you please try accessing the Albion Archives website to make sure it is OK. I'm no web design expert so it is functional but I want to make sure it works before adding anything else.

There is nothing new on there at the moment - just the 2 videos and 1 copy of Gullseye I linked to yesterday. If you can try a video, please try the Nelson one if you have already seen the Bristol Rovers one as it will save bandwidth. (The Rovers one is 8MB, the Nelson one only 1MB)

I know that Firefox makes it look a little strange but it is useable on my PC. If it is like that for everyone, I will stay like it as I want to devote time to content, not the look.

http://www.albionarchives.com

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't get Gullseye to work, but it's probably an A.O.L. thing.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Looks good TGC. I shan't charge for my testing services ;) .

Nice to re-live the Bristol Rovers game - probably the largest gate I was ever in at the Goldstone, and wonderful to see ALL the terraces FULL.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
just the two albion logos in the banner. Is it possible to have the colour cup final cover put up there please?

And perhaps advertise your DVDs?

stratford seagull

Jul 30, 2003
Swindon
Excellent!

The video clips download fine (can watch ok on Windows Media Player)

Gulls Eye downloaded too (viewable via Adobe Reader)

Nice clear, simple to use layout.

Just the Seagulls logos in the banner, and a couple of typos on the front page .... the wesbite dedicated ..... as and when I get the chance

Can't wait for more goodies!

Thank you all for your comments - I have updated it in a few ways. Gullseyes are now straight PDF so will open in the browser if you have Acrobat Reader installed. I have got rid of the logos in the banner as they caused problems for some people. I have added 3 video clips, another Gullseye and 2 sets of photos.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Greater stuff! When do you sleep G.C.? ???

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
All working, and the Garry Nelson goal just got to say thank you. The man is a god!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here