Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help please. How can I get Arsenal tickets?

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
I got away tickets this season

We are season ticket holders at Brighton and I managed to get x 3 tickets face value for Arsenal v Blackburn mid week game but my son's family are living in Blackburn so he has them as his second team, unfortunately my other son likes Arsenal, so we sat with the Blackburn fans as it was a mid week game, Brighton were not playing so it seemed logical to go. Phoned the Blackburn ticket office explained about my son;s family when they questined my accent, no problem, 2 days later 3 tickets for Highbury hit the mat

Hadsy

Mar 11, 2005
Patcham
hello people, yes me again. thankyou for the education offer- i'll bare in mind people may actually read my posts from now on. apologies. i did do well at english too. now a level has turned me to turd

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
quite easy to do actually

know someones whos an Arsenal gold Membership member

ask them to get you a ticket

laugh at them when the ticket costs as much at a few tickets for a brighton game

:)

BendyThumbs

Feb 26, 2005
Toronto
1. Put in some posts on the Arsenal fan site, and someone may help you out.

2. Take a look at some of the sites where people advertise extra tickets, i have seen some 40-60 pound tickets on there.

3. If worst comes to worst you can get one from the touts infront of Arsenal station, but be prepared to pay.

Now i don't suppose you will be going with him will you?:p

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hadsy said:
hello people, yes me again. thankyou for the education offer- i'll bare in mind people may actually read my posts from now on. apologies. i did do well at english too. now a level has turned me to turd

Capitals please. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here