Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help please. How can I get Arsenal tickets?

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
My son is an Arsenal fan (there I said it). However, he is only 8 and Brighton are his championship team.

I've taken him to a couple of Albion games but it's now time to take him to an Arsenal game.

Anyone know if there's a way of getting face value tickets ? Anyone know if they have a ticket exchange forum like ours ? I really don't want to pay a tout in order to get a ticket.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Norman Gall said:
My son is an Arsenal fan (there I said it). However, he is only 8 and Brighton are his championship team.

I've taken him to a couple of Albion games but it's now time to take him to an Arsenal game.

Anyone know if there's a way of getting face value tickets ? Anyone know if they have a ticket exchange forum like ours ? I really don't want to pay a tout in order to get a ticket.

Have you ever considered having him adopted ?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Tell him arsenal are a bunch of foreign wankers, then he should stick with the albion.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
I've been doing some searching recently for my Dad who's a gooner (he has an excuse, he was born in North London...also, he did the sensible thing and took me to The Goldstone when I was six). I think you'll be lucky to find anything for less than £100.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Despite having followed the Albion since the age of 10 my first league game was Arsenal v Chelsea in 1979, I didn't go to the Goldstone till 1981. Don't worry though, I saw the error of my ways and as a punishment for that greivous crime I have been following the Albion ever since.

The verdict seems to be out here, either take him or send him to Coventry, your choice, I would start out with the former, if he fails to repent (sorry about the religous terminology but it is Easter) then resort to the latter.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Tell him to save his pocket money, wait til he's old enough (and con afford) to get the train to Victoria, tube to Highbury and Islington and then walk to the ground and buy one at the ticket office! They'll be at Ashburton Grove by then.

Alternatively, you could beat it out of him and take him to Falmer in a couple of years. Even buy him a burger or something.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
teaboy, he could be scarred for life if he eats a burger, far worse than watching the Arse play football.

Hadsy

Mar 11, 2005
Patcham
bein a gooner, yes u can take the piss, im over it, tickets are fairly easy to obtain if you have a membership. however the wating list for this is massive, but you could enrol him as a junior gunner (around £15 a yr- and an 'excellent' goodie bag- and no waiting list) and these get priority access to the family enclosure (bit below where the camera is) for any game and tickets are £13. only problem is findin sum1 2 go wiv...
the family enclosure and overall atmos at highbury arnt amazing, but r usually gr8 4 big or important games. or wen were trashin sum1. ill have sat there 15 times this season, and its a good view for good footie and pretty cheap in comparison to other places

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hadsy said:
bein a gooner, yes u can take the piss, im over it, tickets are fairly easy to obtain if you have a membership. however the wating list for this is massive, but you could enrol him as a junior gunner (around £15 a yr- and an 'excellent' goodie bag- and no waiting list) and these get priority access to the family enclosure (bit below where the camera is) for any game and tickets are £13. only problem is findin sum1 2 go wiv...
the family enclosure and overall atmos at highbury arnt amazing, but r usually gr8 4 big or important games. or wen were trashin sum1. ill have sat there 15 times this season, and its a good view for good footie and pretty cheap in comparison to other places

Did you use your phone to post this?

Hadsy

Mar 11, 2005
Patcham
can't say i used my phone i just find it easier to write like that. i'm also no chav by the way.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hadsy said:
can't say i used my phone i just find it easier to write like that. i'm also no chav by the way.

I believe you....:rolleyes:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Welcome to NSC Hadsy, don't worry, we will educate you...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
A couple of my mates became members I think and we're able to get tickets for the Wolves cup game. I think you r best bet is to get registered and apply for the un-attractive games such as cup games.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gully said:
Welcome to NSC Hadsy, don't worry, we will educate you...

Doubtful-he's a gooner and writes like a chav innit.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Hadsy said:

What about those of us attempting to read the shit you're writing? Actually, just carry on as you are, it makes it easier to spot which posts to skip.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
If you can afford a couple of grand bung I'm sure that a former Albion manager could arrange any Arsenal tickets that you require. That's the same rate he charges for young Gunners to join other clubs. You'll have to persist with phone calls as he doesn't seem to answer or come back to you.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here