You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Always read other teams boards prior to a game,Fulhams board is always one of the best ,level and friendly. Cant stand the ones that never let a goal in (we gave them that goal) lose 4-0 (4 lucky goals) or we should have had at least 3 penalties (every game) , you know...Marching on together:lolol:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Always read other teams boards prior to a game,Fulhams board is always one of the best ,level and friendly. Cant stand the ones that never let a goal in (we gave them that goal) lose 4-0 (4 lucky goals) or we should have had at least 3 penalties (every game) , you know...Marching on together:lolol:

I had a seasonal bet on Exeter City this year to win League Two (they blew it on the last day. Pants!) From March onwards I was a regular visitor. It has to be one of the best in the country. Very knowledgeable fans but they hate Plymouth like Israelis hate Palestines! :lol:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I had a seasonal bet on Exeter City this year to win League Two (they blew it on the last day. Pants!) From March onwards I was a regular visitor. It has to be one of the best in the country. Very knowledgeable fans but they hate Plymouth like Israelis hate Palestines! :lol:

I think Palestinians have far more reason to hate the state of Israel than vice-versa . . . but thats a whole different argument.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I would have said one of them was our clean water campaigner (and quite right too) and regular contributor [MENTION=19110]SussexCottager[/MENTION]

No idea who the other geezer is.

I wonder how long it will take on this thread before one of our hilarious undercover Palace twunts outs themselves accidentally.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Jesus is a Burnley fan?

I thought Jesus was omnipresent, as in 'I am all things to all football fans, even Burnley'?

By the way, Arsenal had the top man when he was available. Osama Bin Laden was once seen in an Arsenal shirt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I think Palestinians have far more reason to hate the state of Israel than vice-versa . . . but thats a whole different argument.

I don't get involved in all that but was very pleased to see Maccabi Haifa through to the Champions League group stages last night. It beats the Serbian hooligans of Red Star Belgrade throwing flares and other things whenever they concede a goal. :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here