Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

heard a good rumour about Weds 11:00 am

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's genuine-on the Seagulls Mailing List earlier this evening.

Here it is:

If anyone is free to be in central London tomorrow 11am-ish, in Albion
colours, please email me off list *****. Will reply 10.30 to
10.45 pm tonight. Sorry, can't say too much at present.

Thank you

Tim

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
if this is true this could be quite exciting

but whos to say its anything to do with the stadium ???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Maybe they want us for a litter patrol around Whitehall to show what good citizens we are?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
jmc said:
what time was it on the list?

I got it at 8:38 this evening

kevinbha

Aug 25, 2003
Worthing
as said this is genuine and would like some apolgies, especially the prat who said he would find me if i was wrong, all i was doing is quoting a mail from Tim Carder, who we all know is Mr Brighton.

Quiche

Banned
Jul 14, 2003
On A Plate
I wonder what this could be to do with? I'm almost as excited as i would be when gripping my teeth around a nice wet warm moist piece of quiche.

:drool:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
kevinbha said:
as said this is genuine and would like some apolgies, especially the prat who said he would find me if i was wrong, all i was doing is quoting a mail from Tim Carder, who we all know is Mr Brighton.

would've helped if you had pasted the e-mail in the first place, cant expect everyone to immediatley believe you can you? its an internet messageboard remember, rumours and lies float about on them every minute!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
kevinbha said:

The prat is a she who did say she would apologise - read the thread.

I have mailed him so let us see if there is a response.

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
f***ing emails not come through to me, not surprising me works email is like the club shop - I'll get friday or mid November!

Sorry I doubted you if true.....but I stopped counting chckens this afternoon!

kevinbha said:

It was a "she" I believe. You should be so lucky... :p

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Let's just say it is another FFA campaign initiative.

It is not (repeat NOT) that we are expecting JP to announce anything in London tomorrow, so please do not think that is going to happen.

This is merely another media opportunity for us to highlight the need for Falmer.

Thanks

PS

kevinbha

Aug 25, 2003
Worthing
I am waiting 'Ben Andrews Girlfriend' for an apology and if you want to find me then no problem, although after reading your bit about Prescott busy with Iraq, do you really think it is him that makes the decision, it is his advisors/office.

All i said was there was a request from Tim, never anything about falmer, like all i hope this is it.

Quiche

Banned
Jul 14, 2003
On A Plate
Henfield One said:

It is not (repeat NOT) that we are expecting JP to announce anything in London tomorrow, so please do not think that is going to happen.

This is merely another media opportunity for us to highlight the need for Falmer.

Thanks

PS
I got all moist over nothing then! :rolleyes:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
kevinbha said:
i'm not the 'he' your after but i'm sorry !:) but you have to see why i was doubtful!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ernest said:
It's a load of crap and a load of geeks wetting their skiddies for nowt :angry: :angry: :angry:

Shut the f*** up you twat.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Henfield One said:

Thanks

PS

So why all of the cloak and dagger stuff?

Let more people in on the 'initiative' and you might get a bigger turnout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here