Heads up!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Rob

Disappointing that we didn't work their keeper more last night but I don't think we're far off being comfortable in mid table and looking up rather than down.

Keeper and defence looked solid last night. Think it would be good to see Reyes in midfield rather than right back. I agree with otehr comments that we get overrun a bit and look lightweight - maybe Reyes is the answer or perhaps we need another solid midfielder.

Think Vicente could have made the difference last night - CMS make a lot of good runs and only gets the ball about 20% of the time - I know our culture seems to be don't play hopeful balls but look to play to feet but when it comes to getting in behind a defender, we need to lay it through to CMS and take that chance. If nothing else it causes a bit of havoc and can win us throw ins or corners and generally lifts the spirits.

I think to be honest it's just the final ball that's letting us down at the moment - someone will be on the end of a hiding from us soon. It will all click again, I'm sure of that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports