Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] He should have gone more Caerphilly…

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I made that exact pun when a mate sent me that story earlier. I also suggested he should've had at least one stilt on.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Apparently he used a special set of apparatus to reach the upper shelves. He hadn't strapped his Stilton properly.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How horrible, being camembert-ied alive.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Apparently his ex-wife found it funny, the laughing cow.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
He died under an avalanche of Gran Padana. I know what my initial reaction was: hard cheese.

btw. I’m laughing at these puns away from my Italian wife’s prying eyes. She was genuinely upset when she heard about it and said I bet it won’t be long before some idiot makes a joke about it. Congratulations one and all!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
He died under an avalanche of Gran Padana. I know what my initial reaction was: hard cheese.

btw. I’m laughing at these puns away from my Italian wife’s prying eyes. She was genuinely upset when she heard about it and said I bet it won’t be long before some idiot makes a joke about it. Congratulations one and all!
A man died. It's whey too early to be making jokes.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I wonder if his funeral will be held in Agrigento, Benevento, Campobasso, Guastalla, Montepulciano...or will it be some other cathedral city :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here