Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Havn't recieved Saints ticket!!

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Ordered my ticket online last Monday, still not arrived! ??? Anyone else not recieved theirs?

What's the hold up? Not as if it's being sent from the other side of the world, they're quick enough to take the money from your account. Going to stick to buying away tickets in person from now on!

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
I haven't either don't usually get them more than a week before from my experience.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dear oh dear, perhaps the club have taken our money and will distribute no tickets at all

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Ring em up then and stop moaning.

Come on you Seagulls. Make NSC a moan free zone.

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Tried to ring today but was waiting for 15 minutes, don't have the time to wait around as i work all day! Sorry for moaning, just didn't know who to turn too! maybe nsc can delete this thread!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tried to ring today but was waiting for 15 minutes, don't have the time to wait around as i work all day! Sorry for moaning, just didn't know who to turn too! maybe nsc can delete this thread!

What on earth do you mean you don't know who to turn to ?

FFS you purchased the tickets from BHAFC yet think NSC can resolve this, I take it this is your 1st away game as clearly you have no idea at what point the club send out the tickets.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
f***ing hell, the panic people get in. I heard some bloke on the train the other day moaning that he hadn't got a Fatboy Slim Ticket through the door yet. It's 6 months away FFS.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Oh dear, I ordered mine ages ago. What if it doesn't arrive until Friday? Do you think Saints will still let me in if I only get it with 7 days to go??

What a stupid thread to start.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
God help us all. No wonder the queues are so long on the phones if people ring for things like this.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
When are you planning on setting off?

What pubs?

Where is parking

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
The Club are pretty good at sending out tickets.

You will have them in plenty of time - if you haven't got them by midweek next week then give them a bell.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
There are times when I wonder how some people would cope if they had a proper crisis to deal with.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
You can tell it's going to be a stupid thread when 2 out of the 4 words in the title are incorrectly spelt.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
If you are prepared to use the Ticketline they always arrive within 48 hours.

Online is easier, but you are unlikely to get them before the week of the game - you takes your choice.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal

Calm down dear. I got my Watford tickets the Saturday before the game. That was plenty of time for me to open the envelope. Put them somewhere safe. Wait until Tuesday, then transfer them to my wallet. Carry them with me for the day, then hand them over to my fellow attendees and whadya know? They let us in with the tickets. I was a bit worried at first, as they were only paper and not some golden ticket, like in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but this apparently wasn't an issue.

Now, does anyone know whent he fixtures for next season are out, as I really need to structure my diary for next year!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here