Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haven't won a game since Vincente came in?????

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
ok probably no link there but he could of done a 'carlos tevez' sort of thing when he first went to west ham, big name chucked in a smaller club, disrupts the squad!
4 draws and 6 losses since his first game against liverpoo!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
and then single handedly keeps them in the division ???

ok probably no link there but he could of done a 'carlos tevez' sort of thing when he first went to west ham, big name chucked in a smaller club, disrupts the squad!
4 draws and 6 losses since his first game against liverpoo!

IT IS VICENTE!!! No wonder you make such a stupid point when you cannot even spell his name correctly.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
IT IS VICENTE!!! No wonder you make such a stupid point when you cannot even spell his name correctly.

HA definitely spelt that wrong on purpose cos everyone calls him VINCENTE! was waiting for the first typical mong to comment on spelling :p
and stupid?? the links are all there, and to be fair, he is a good player but VERY over rated!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
I remember Gareth Bale not being in a winning Spurs side for months when he first joined them, that hasn't worked out too bad for them in the end.

ok good point but perhaps by saying this you admit there may be a link :O ....interesting!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'd suggest the money wasted cleaning the cum out of some posters knickers after we signed both VINcente and Lua Lua was money wasted

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
i said probably no link, and is 'most' probably a coincidence! but you never know, was just something for people to ponder!

I doubt anyone would of believed the stat of no wins in nearly 2 months when we signed him. After all NSC had him down to single handily win us the league

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Vicente hasn't played enough for the squad to have tuned into his vision. His few cameos to date have all (briefly) shown his class. He may not have the pace and his not paid for his tackling ability but needs the right support around him so he can play with freedom. If Vicente is given a chance then I can see CMS etc cashing in on the killer passes. Plus as we saw at Ipswich Vicente has an eye for the goal. Let him take the free kicks.

Might be too soon fitness wise but I would love to see Vicente at the heart of our midfield tearing holes in Southampton next week. He is the sort of player to give them a fright.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I remember Gareth Bale not being in a winning Spurs side for months when he first joined them, that hasn't worked out too bad for them in the end.

More than a few months and yeah, it's one of those things that people love to point to.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Your shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit and you know you are. Your shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit and you know you are.Your shiiiiiiiiit and you know you are. Your shiiiiiiit and you know you are.:guitar:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here