Have your new tickets arrived (1901)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I never understand why they seem to leave it to the last minute each season as if there's a glitch with the post.............. For the record I haven't got mine yet!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did the start of the season come as a surprise to them?

Waiting for the clubs excuses here. I'm guessing some sort of "New, Premier League ready :)wink:), best in the land, state of the art system" that has teething problems

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just spoke to customer services, 1901 "different department" sent the tickets out in "batches" late last week.

Despite having been told by email last week to call today if we haven't got our ticket, we are now being told to call again tomorrow if we haven't got our ticket. Where upon they will print one and we will have to collect one from the ticket office prior to the game. Given it is an evening game, hundreds of people are going to be turning up late because of the travel problems anyway, and now face a queue to collect their ticket.

When I asked why they were sent so late, he didn't know but guessed because there were so many renewals, which as I recall happened back in March?!

Incompetent 1901 again.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Based on this thread and others I have spoken to, it doesn't sound like anyone has got their's yet.

Cornwall5

Mar 4, 2016
I got through and was asked to call back again tomorrow. When I said "you'd better be ready" for a lot of calls I got the impression that it would be someone else's problem tomorrow.....not a difficult thing to get right is it really!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I got through and was asked to call back again tomorrow. When I said "you'd better be ready" for a lot of calls I got the impression that it would be someone else's problem tomorrow.....not a difficult thing to get right is it really!

[tweet]762624748606062592[/tweet]

[tweet]762628629960458240[/tweet]

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
The ticket transfer worked for me this morning so you could always transfer it to yourself on line and then print it out. Not sure if the Colchester game was there but i certainly managed the Forest and Rotherham ones.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
"We have removed tickets as a free offering after it scored low on members' overall feedback in terms of importance. Historically this service was provided free of charge by the club, but was never part of the original 1901 Club package. "

That is sort of how it feels

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Nope, nothing received, Also none of my friends have either. I phoned and got the phone back tomorrow answer.Also need my car park permit. I am not going to say that as 1901 we deserve better, we just deserve a better service as normal fans. Now need to spend 20 mins on phone tomorrow as not home in morning to try and arrange car park ticket as I assume they can sort seat tickets out? Can't they?. Think Also they have stopped the free hot drinks and friendlies as well, not sure they told us that before renewal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Think Also they have stopped the free hot drinks and friendlies as well, not sure they told us that before renewal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They made it clear friendlies were excluded at renewal time, but they have only just announced the removal of the free half time hot drinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports