Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Have you had Covid?

Have you had Covid?

• Total voters

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Had it in mid July. Mrs and Son caught it from me after :-(

Probably the wembley Variant as had just been to euro finals, which was madness with the crowds on wembley way.

Had second vax in april, so wasn't that bad....a bit crap feeling for about 5 days. Temp of 38.5 on day 2, went away with paracetamol and never came back, felt nauseus and a headache and lost smell for about 3 weeks, but still moving about normally indoors...... The "What if" was worse than the reality.

Mrs lost smell and taste and didn't stop telling me how stupid I was to go to Wembley!

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I haven’t but I don’t understand how I haven’t, I haven’t been breaking rules all over the shop, but I haven’t been even the slightest bit cautious within the rules. Been to the pub whenever I could have, nightclubs, football, gigs, and not once, it just seems unfathomable.

...but not beyond the realms of possibility: "Asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic transmission seems to be one of the most important features of covid-19." (The BMJ)

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
As mentioned on the Brentford match thread, got it at the moment. Had one night of sweating but since then a cough is all.

Tomorrow is the magic Day 6 for my first lateral flow for potentially getting released on Day 8. However, it might be just in my head, but feel my cough is making a slight comeback. Also spoke to the next door neighbour whose (adult) daughter is still testing positive on Day 10.

So reckon I'll end up doing the full 10 days one way or another.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Son got it 2 days ago. We are all f*cked for Christmas...

I'm clear, wife is clear, but for how long - seeing as we share the same house...

Deep joy.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Problem with this poll is it needs to be updated at least daily. NO from 7 days cannot be changed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Brought my elderly mum and niece (who had been staying with her for a few days already) here to ours on Monday……..niece said she had a headache in the car……then started feeling hot - after we’d all had a big family dinner. We got her to do an LFT which was positive. Called her dad who wanted her to go home so I met him half way. She’s tested positive every day since so no doubts (but she’s feeling 100% fine already - she’s 12 and had one jab). We’ve all tested daily since however and been negative so far but still get the feeling Xmas will be ****ed up tomorrow by positive tests. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here