• No

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • Yes, but never use it.

Votes: 14 9.5%

• Total voters

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Be interesting to see how many of you still aren't on facebook or simply chose not be and go down other routes such as twitter.

I have a facebook which I check every day and post a status probably once every 2 or 3 days if I'm in the mood.

Also, how many friends have you got? I had 500 but trimmed it down to 125 recently, deleting everyone who I didn't really know and added me just because they are in my year at school. Also deleted a load of annoying girls too, gosh they are so bitchy on facebook:rant:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Bebo was for 12 years olds wasn't it?

129146860332994974.jpg

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I have/had both. As soon as I realised my teenage son could hack into peoples accounts in a few seconds, I stopped using mine.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
No facebook, no Twitter, no Bebo (?).........NSC takes up more than enough of my life as it is.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Have facebook and use, never seen the point in twitter apart from celebrity stalking

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Nope. And nobody has ever given me a good reason why I should.

I don't know how many friends I have as I have never counted and don't really see the relevance.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Having lived in 4 different cities for various lengths of time and in 2 different countries facebook is the easiest way to keep in touch with my friends around the world.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm on facebook. I am on twitter too - I tend to use them for different things. The one thing that does annoy me though is people that have their facebook status auto-update from their twitter feed, especially if I am friends with them on facebook and follow them on twitter - I don't want to read the same thing twice. Usually I just 'hide' these people's status updates from my facebook feed.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I'm an IT person and quite frankly would rather leave the facebook stuff to the kids.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i set up a facebook account for the purpose of trying out the games. never posted to it, usful for a spot of stalking though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Proud to say NO - there's far too much crap that goes on it that I don't need to know. However there are some bug plus points like keeping in touch with people - i've been very tempted recently but won't use it much if I do get one...

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I find facebook a brilliant way to keep in contact when I'm off travelling somewhere, Also good for sharing photos of said travels.

Twitter so I can stalk CMS. Lovely jumper. oh as it somehow seems the done thing on this thread I'm 22..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here