Have you booked your summer holiday yet?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
St Lucia in June with the Mrs, hoping to do something else with the kids/kids girlfriend etc in September before they go to Uni, probably all inclusive

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Back to Benidorm in May for us, went first I me last year and loved it.
Then Corfu in July and Lanzarote in November
Well it has to be done
Although I do like what BG is saying in this thread

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
2 weeks in a lovely quiet village in North West Corfu in early June.

Jul 7, 2003
Lido de Jesolo for us - beach for the kids, chance to get a trip to Venice for me and Mrs DCH

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The couple we know go to Algarve Mid October home Mid November for couple of days book appartment and easy jet flights to Costa Del Sol. Home about 20th December to have Christmas & New Year at home with the family then fly back to Algarve about 3/4th January then home again early March for couple of days. Then fly to Malta for about month then same again home for few days then Costa DeL Sol for the last month if funds and time permit. They usually get home about April ready for our summer. Great time as they have their rent and council tax paid for in the UK being pensioners. They book and pay for their flights and accomodation from their accumalated pension while away. The few days at home after each trip enables them to sort out bills mail etc and attend doctors, dentists, opticians appointments etc.

murphey

Jan 7, 2016
Quite a busy year this one..2 weeks time to milan then driving to our hired chalet in French alps to get ready for the hot air balloons at Chateau d oex..march a Poland 6 dayer..May South of France camping trip..june Holland and Denmark...july Hungary,Serbia,slovakia..Sept czech and Austria..

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I like to get away 2-3 times a year but never bookup until 2-3 week before we want to go.
Don't really see the point in booking so far in advance. Still looking for something for the February half term. (wifey works in a school).

We booked our Caribbean cruise last September and the flights etc. We checked last night and the flights had gone up by£1k and the cruise £650 each! It is actually worth booking early if you see a decent price

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
A lovely hotel in Ibiza. Away from the crowds and with a free child's place! Middle of June...

Same as last year 9 weeks back in UK,using up the last of my long service leave.Was hoping for pl action but it's going to be tough now unless we can stop the rot soon.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Going to Mrs.KingstonSeagulls families place on Nantucket island... very nice too. Also booked a few short breaks to Scotland, Czech Republic and Paris. Get to book anything else but have holiday coming out the ying yang this year 35 days! Barely going to be in!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
3 weeks late Aug early September. Flying out to Newfoundland via Dublin.... 12 days there then 4 days in Nova Scotia followed by some time in Boston before Virgin Upper Class flights home ( that bit paid for by virgin air miles).

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
We were going to do another road trip in America for a few weeks (Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia and Alabama) but then we got a dog, which means holidays like that are out of the question for quite some years!

So now we're thinking either a UK holiday - maybe the North Coast 500 route in Scotland or getting a pet passport and going to France instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports