Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Have you been to a game today at any level ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Abergavenny v Tredegar

Abergavenny won by 5 wickets

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Leiston v Halstead, routine 5-0 win against the lowest ranked club left in competition. Onto the next !

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
On the line for Lingfield v; Loxwood . Far from a classic

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Pictures from Saltdean yesterday

56423DAF-9B1A-45D2-A404-4642026FD4E9_1_201_a.jpegB91FE607-70A6-4E62-8A09-DE9E0EA7D5C3_1_201_a.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hailsham Town 0-5 Roffey - was a good watch, not the best standard at times.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I saw Farnborough Old Boys (Kent) reserves at home get beaten at Farrow Fields.

Good game. One sending off and some niggly tackling. But nice day in the sun. Great
reffing.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
East Grinstead 3 Phoenix 2.... good game. I bought a season ticket as well as I for the first time since 95 will not be getting one for pro football.

I seem to have much more fun watching this level of football these days.

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
Went to Imber Court to watch Worthing away at the Met Police.
Finished 6.3 to the home side with Worthing managing to miss 2 penalties.
Worthing looked decent going forward but were abysmal defensively.
League campaign starts next weekend with a tough trip to Folkestone.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Team from Kent?
Thought our lot had a good go, especially in the second half, not a bad game I thought.

Corinthian are a funny side. They have pots of money as they are bank rolled and run by the Billings family specifically Sam's grandfather. He built a sports centre on some farm land which has the three sided ground (one side is his back garden!), indoor and outdoor 3g pitches and a 9 hole golf course, guess its paid off as they've created an international sportsman.

Because it is in the middle of no where their attendances are laughable yet they still seem to attract top players. I'd love to see their accounts as it can't be sustainable without a serious injection of cash.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Corinthian are a funny side. They have pots of money as they are bank rolled and run by the Billings family specifically Sam's grandfather. He built a sports centre on some farm land which has the three sided ground (one side is his back garden!), indoor and outdoor 3g pitches and a 9 hole golf course, guess its paid off as they've created an international sportsman.

Because it is in the middle of no where their attendances are laughable yet they still seem to attract top players. I'd love to see their accounts as it can't be sustainable without a serious injection of cash.

I did look up the location of their ground on Google Earth and did wonder if they get any sort of crowd.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

Sounds like a significant breach of the FFP rules - club should be renamed Corinthian Wednesday

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not a match but we had a good training session for our rugby girls. it's a strange atmosphere though: hand sanitisers every 15 minutes or so and we have to dunk our balls in buckets of bleach at the same time. Rugby is going to a tough sport to manage as it's hard to keep away from contact - we're currently allowed 15 minutes of contact within a session.

It's going to be really weird this season

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Late to this but yeah. Watched Southend United boys vs Canvey boys. Didn’t mean to. I was out for a wander and came across them. I can see why these kids are picked up by clubs...even at that level. Very different from the usual kids game. Very good match. Southend with a winner at the death 3-2.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yeah. I watched my son beat his mate and then lose to his younger brother at table football. Then I beat all of them in a competitive Dad style.

"Take that you little *****!'

Absolute scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here