Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we just maybe hyped up Paddy a wee bit too much - or not??

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He got to a position 15 yards out between the posts (that are 24 feet to aim at) and managed to shoot outside them. Appalling miss and cost us a point (Baldocks miss was pathetic also)

The one where he was on the run, having weaver past three defenders, and thus hit it off balance, slightly wide?

You're comparing THAT to Baldock's near open goal?

REALLY?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have you seen him play in those few minutes? Yesterday, he provided the only highlight of the game from the Albion perspective (including the goal!).

And even the goal was from his assist...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I have seen quite a few negative comments about his performance yesterday.
I can only assume this is from people who looked away for each of his defence splitting passes (4 that I can remember).
Not forgetting the run and shot, that had us all on our feet.
Great vision, and skill against a big physical team set up to defend.

He's exactly what we need.
The hype will be fully justified soon.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Have you seen him play in those few minutes? Yesterday, he provided the only highlight of the game from the Albion perspective (including the goal!).

From the time he came on until half time he was truly woeful. He didn't just lose the ball he actually gave it away. After half time he got better and looked more lively. I still think he isn't worth more than 15-20 minutes per game.

He is a complete enigma within a squad, always has been, always will. Hyppia shouldn't be asking him to defend he should simply let him loose for 20-30 minutes at the end of each game. He is an incredible luxury to have at this level, if used in the right way. The bloke cannot defend but he genuinely has the dribbling ability to turn world class defences inside out. He's been like this all his career, hence why he has never played at the top level.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I felt he was coming too deep to get the ball at times, that shouldn't be his job, far more lethal when he's in final third as proved by that run

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Apparently he likes the fags, that's why his fitness is shit.

111.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here