Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have a few quid to spare? Become a mascot at Palace

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
brighton you just add your kid to the list i think, lady gull will know she has got her little girl on the list i think ,

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
My daughter was mascot for the Rotherham game at Withdean,got a kit,met the players and manager,had a photo,framed,autgraphs,loved the day....all for nothing....Palace even charge to go to the fans forum.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I will ask next week when I go up for my Reading/Chelsea tickets. She was registered with Gully's gang the day she was born.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
we should get a brighton fan to sign up for the palace / brighton game, and as soon as the kid runs on, whip off the scums shirt to reveal a brighton shirt.

it would never happen, but it would be bloody funny to watch their fans going bonkers. HA HA

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
At Brighton home games there is no charge.

You just add your kids names to the list. Due to the size of the list (200+ last time I asked), the name is chosen at random.

For away games it is also free, if you put your kids name forward and no one else has then you are likely to be chosen. However you need to buy tickets.

I think the only exception to these are when the mascot is chosen due to special circumstances (they've recovered from an illness etc).

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Palace mascot soooo thick he's wearing Blue and White !!! haha Pikey inbred scum

Attachments

• imagesCAXHHN7R.jpg
    imagesCAXHHN7R.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 174

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here