Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Oscar Offered his Resignation?

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Respect to Tony Bloom again. We are all pissed off but TB is on the train home after having spent £100 Million. Worth us all taking a moment to think of that. It wont stop me moaning that the best supported side in the division should expect more from its players than we get but again and also wondering what a club who get 28000 for Yeovil in the Championship would get for Arsenal in the premier league, but respects to Tony Bloom.

His main complaint was the ref

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Oscar did seem to leave abruptly after thumping the camera man :)whistle:) and i can safely say he isn't looking for a career as a football pundit...storm nah

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Next season we are f*cked, Will take at least 2 years to rebuild the team. Who the **** would even want the job, we are turning into a joke of a club

Inclined to agree,i think we can forget another challenge and start by concentrating on getting the goalkeeping situation sorted.....start from the back and all that.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Othca Gathia, he thtormed outta he-re,
He no wanna take the Brighton down to Division Three,
He say to Tony "Thith is all baloney, and I'm taking my Nathan with me."
Othca Gathia....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Next season we are f*cked, Will take at least 2 years to rebuild the team. Who the **** would even want the job, we are turning into a joke of a club

Rebuild from what, exactly?

NEWSFLASH: We've finished in the Top 6 of the Championship 2 years in a row. To read some of the wrist-slitting shite on here tonight you'd think we'd just been relegated from League Two or something.

Feb 14, 2010
His main complaint was the ref

TB has a point in the first leg, we could / should have had two penalties but mention to him Upson's challenge. Thats what cost us. The ref could have sent off a Derby player for studs up in todays game I suppose, I know sky were saying that, but thats no excuse for me. The players didnt turn up. Respect to TB either way tho and I would like to know what gates he thinks we would get against Arsenal in the premier league... :)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
TB has a point in the first leg, we could / should have had two penalties but mention to him Upson's challenge. Thats what cost us. The ref could have sent off a Derby player for studs up in todays game I suppose, I know sky were saying that, but thats no excuse for me. The players didnt turn up. Respect to TB either way tho and I would like to know what gates he thinks we would get against Arsenal in the premier league... :)

Same as we got in the cup match one would assume. :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Heard this from someone at club. Don't know any details regarding why and not going to name person but he's a reliable source.

Well done, achieved your aim but I can't for the life of me think why you would do it :fishing: :wanker:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

NEWSFLASH: We've finished in the Top 6 of the Championship 2 years in a row. To read some of the wrist-slitting shite on here tonight you'd think we'd just been relegated from League Two or something.

This really needs to be writ large across all of Sussex tonight. Glad to see that there are a fair fwe who haven't lost their grip on reality.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Sorry Fruty but our defence is aging. We are weak in midfield. Both Spanish Daves can go. Andrews will be off. I would get rid off Orlandi and try to offload Kemy.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Sorry Fruty but our defence is aging. We are weak in midfield. Both Spanish Daves can go. Andrews will be off. I would get rid off Orlandi and try to offload Kemy.

Might give Orlandi another go without the bad knee.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

- Great chairman
- brand new training ground
- 20,000 season tickets sold
- productive youth system
- 8th, 4th and 6th in the Championship in the past 2 seasons

Yeah, who in their right mind would want to come here?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Of course there's room for improvement - I'm not going to deny that, it's the case for every single club on the planet.

All I'm getting at is the ridiculous knee-jerk reactionism of people trying to paint our second highest league finish (after last year) in a good few decades as if it's been a season of losing every game 17-0 to the Accrington Stanley Ladies Under-12s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here