Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Liam Rosenior gone DOWN in your ESTIMATION ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Why are you having a go at an Albion player, one who is recognised by those travelled up to the NE as really getting behind the fans? #teamalbion #againsthate
The North East ?? Derby ?? You really havent got a clue have you ?? Its the east midlands you clown :lolol: I suppose its to be expected from a new zealander.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Tell that to the people on Merseyside , good job they didn't give up

You are one hypocritical tosser , slating Rosenior and using The Hillsborough disaster as an example whilst lending vociferous backing to Jeremy Corbyn who gave unquestioning support to the terrorists who murdered people in your hometown :wanker:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
One of the most embarrassing threads i have read on NSC. The OP is a cock having a pop at one of the most nicest, honest footballers you are likely to come across.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
This is such an unsavory thread. Internet bullying makes me shiver. Your opinion on Liam's choice of employer is as irrelevant as his would be on yours. The whole thing is just unpleasant. Before indulging in this type of behavior it's probably a good idea to try to empathise with how his loved ones might feel ? More the type of thing indulged in by immature teenagers than grown men ?

One of the most embarrassing threads i have read on NSC. The OP is a cock having a pop at one of the most nicest, honest footballers you are likely to come across.

Yep, on Twitter too to make sure he gets abuse from all over the country.

Never thought I'd see the day when one of our own players was targeted by a "fan" in this manner.

Sad times.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yep, on Twitter too to make sure he gets abuse from all over the country.

Never thought I'd see the day when one of our own players was targeted by a "fan" in this manner.

Sad times.

You still don't get it do you ? Nobody forced Rosenior to write a column for The Sun, a newspaper vilified by decent people for over 20 years that spouts bile and abuse at whoever it targets (a bit like you) , somebody should have told him it wasn't a good idea. Nobody has abused Rosenior on Twitter, just asking for an explanation and letting him know he has let people down by writing for that rag, that you think its abuse sums you up.

It shows how far the Albion and its fans have come from when it was a decent club with decent supporters with decent values.

I wonder why you haven't started abusing the classy guy who started a thread last night abusing and taking the piss out of our new signing Glenn Murray ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You still don't get it do you ? Nobody forced Rosenior to write a column for The Sun, a newspaper vilified by decent people for over 20 years that spouts bile and abuse at whoever it targets (a bit like you) , somebody should have told him it wasn't a good idea. Nobody has abused Rosenior on Twitter, just asking for an explanation and letting him know he has let people down by writing for that rag, that you think its abuse sums you up.

It shows how far the Albion and its fans have come from when it was a decent club with decent supporters with decent values.

I wonder why you haven't started abusing the classy guy who started a thread last night abusing and taking the piss out of our new signing Glenn Murray ?

It's you who doesn't get it. You are ****ing embarrassing the majority of Brighton fans with your personal attack on an Albion player. Go away you p.r.i.c.k. You don't represent us

I'm truly embarrassed to whet you have done and that takes a lot believe me.

You really are a thick bit of shit aren't you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is that all you can come back with ? Give it up you're just coming over as a nasty bit of work, typical Sun reader really

I am assuming you no longer watch anything on Rupert Murdoch's SKY. As you have appointed yourself up as the Albion players policeman you wouldn't be that hypocrital would you?

Is that all you can come back with ? Give it up you're just coming over as a nasty bit of work, typical Sun reader really

Never read the Sun myself.

As for being a nasty bit of work, I'm not the one tagging OUR players in to Hashtags for writing a column for no other reason to invite abuse.

Sad, sad man.

As an aside, at what point did you think it would be fab idea to tag Liam into his employer's Hashtags and the justice for the 96 one too and think you weren't being a nasty piece of shit?

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
As a lefty, hefeweiss ( rather than craft-ale) drinker who loathes the Sun, I actually don't have a problem with this. Leon is clearly an articulate, committed professional who would have a potential career in sports journalism or punditry after he hangs up his boots and he would be daft not to take up an opportunity like this. I would much rather his type of professional was talking or writing about the game than many that are doing so at the moment.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
As a lefty, hefeweiss ( rather than craft-ale) drinker who loathes the Sun, I actually don't have a problem with this. Leon is clearly an articulate, committed professional who would have a potential career in sports journalism or punditry after he hangs up his boots and he would be daft not to take up an opportunity like this. I would much rather his type of professional was talking or writing about the game than many that are doing so at the moment.

The voice of common sense right there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here