Brighton, United Kingdom
nah , bit shit to be honest

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
got it on the PC, better than 3 but still has annoying flaws, check it:
26149.jpg

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
easy, I score goals against the 1 star team...and that was before half-time in a 5min match :D

Shankly Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
Crabtree - How can I get hold of the mighty stripes kit you have there?

I've just bought the game and not had a chance to look at how the design can be made - is that generated on the game or has someone very clever imported it into the game software?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Shankly Seagull said:
Crabtree - How can I get hold of the mighty stripes kit you have there?

I've just bought the game and not had a chance to look at how the design can be made - is that generated on the game or has someone very clever imported it into the game software?

go here http://www.pesfan.com/ join the forums (you have to to view stuff) and go to the PC section, there you will see a PC Downloads bit, go there and download all the files for the Wolf pack 3. Contains all PES4 Teams with proper kits/stadiums/player names/real stats etc.

Then go here http://www.jim.brindle.btinternet.co.uk/PES4/ and you'll find tons of additional Kits to import, click coca-cola for the Brighton link.

All this on the PC *NOT* the PS2 pile of wank ;)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Crabbers... how did you do that? Can't get Brighton strip on my prov evo (on XBOX).

Played both proevo and FIFA 2005 and for gameplay and excitement proevo easily outstrips FIFA.But for career mode fifa wins hands down..... the masterleague is pretty dull and you can't create the real world.

So... for goals play proevo... to make your dreams come true play FIFA.... just won the Championship on FIFA at semi-pro with a whacking 120 goals for and 12 against... Leon hit 56!!!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
see the link above for PESfan, they have all the help stuff you need but the decent updates are for PC only.
Yeah the ML is shit but you can apparently "unlock" something that allows you to create your own leagues (i.e. premier) for use inthe ML instead...so I'm told, gonna try and figure it out tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here