Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone on here tried crack?

I am intrigued to see how many have tried hard drugs

Your paper-round not paying much?

So you're trying to see if pushing might be a viable alternative to your failing business empire?

Last edited:

sammy g

What is Base if it's not Crack? Both the same.

Crack is different to Cocaine Hydrochloride ( ie the salt and the stuff most people sniff or smoke) as the Hydrochloride is removed in the preparation or "washing up". What you are left with is crystals which are designed only to be smoked, or though some will inject it. The high is far more intense then with Cocaine salt, but also last a very short period of time contributing to its highly addictive nature for some users.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
crack = pure coke.....you buy a g of coke ,you wash it up , you are left with .4 of a g of rock if you are lucky......!!!

lsd , coke , e , dmt , speed ,ice ................it's all a great laugh in your 20's and early 30's,as long as you are not an addictive person in which case you are playing with fire,the recovery time during that period is 24-48 hours.......i'm 44 now , the last few benders i've had have been a good 72 hour recovery which has lead me to believe i'm over it............my honest advice would be, don't bother with any of it, despite the financial side of things you are definitely going to shorten your lifespan and possibly scramble your brain to boot.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
my honest advice would be, don't bother with any of it, despite the financial side of things you are definitely going to shorten your lifespan and possibly scramble your brain to boot.

Most people I know that took heavy drugs for a while have f***ed their brains. But, they are now obviously too stupid to realise what they have done, and still think they got away with it unscathed.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Most people I know that took heavy drugs for a while have f***ed their brains. But, they are now obviously too stupid to realise what they have done, and still think they got away with it unscathed.

all things in moderation old boy......alcohol is still one of the most destructive drugs both mentally and physically and that is a medical fact.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
all things in moderation old boy......alcohol is still one of the most destructive drugs both mentally and physically and that is a medical fact.

Sounds like you are trying to justify your own use. Its often the weakest personalities in life that resort to drugs for support.

Dandyman

In London village.
You're not pimping out your sister again, are you?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Sounds like you are trying to justify your own use. Its often the weakest personalities in life that resort to drugs for support.

No. He made a good point you ignored. Alcohol ruins more lives than crack or any other hard drug.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
No. He made a good point you ignored. Alcohol ruins more lives than crack or any other hard drug.

Surely it is more relevant to compare the pecentage of alcohol users who have their life ruined by alcohol, to the percentage of crack users who have their life ruined by crack?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Do you have those figures? Also, can you also confirm that if you are a crack addict you don't ever drink?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here