Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has any one got any good/bad jokes?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Bloke goes to the doctor because he can't stop farting. He constantly farts while explaining to the doctor his problem. The doctor asks him to bend over and drop his trousers while he goes to get a wooden pole from the corner of the surgery. "Blimey you're not going to shove that up my are are you" to which the doctor replies "No I'm going to open the window it stinks in here"

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Bloke goes to the doctor because he can't stop farting. He constantly farts while explaining to the doctor his problem. The doctor asks him to bend over and drop his trousers while he goes to get a wooden pole from the corner of the surgery. "Blimey you're not going to shove that up my are are you" to which the doctor replies "No I'm going to open the window it stinks in here"

Very good. I would like to counter that with:
My Uncle George really was a rubbish ventriloquist, he used to sit me on his lap, put 2 fingers up my arse and tell me not to say anything.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Car crime in a multi storey car park.
Wrong, on so many different levels.

When does Tim Henman go to bed?
Tennish.

A lady had three dogs, called Bum, Tits and Willy.
She went to the park with them and they ran away.
She found a police man and said "Have you seen my bum tits and willy?"
He said "No, but I'd like to"

One of those jokes was told to me when I was five years old. Political correctness is no match for anatomical incorrectness :lolol:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It was the end of WWII and loads of servicemen and women were celebrating in the pub.
One particular serviceman was getting on with a service woman and ask if she wanted to go outside, to which she agreed.
Once outside the soldier was getting a bit frisky with her when she said, 'slow down, I'm a WAC, Walk And Cuddle'.
He left her to go back inside saying that he was going to find a WAF.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
"What do you mean it's bollox? I rode the snake past my wife several minutes ago and she never mentioned I had my zipper open."

Now if I could only remember the rest of the joke.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I asked the wife what she wanted for Christmas and when she said a divorce I said that I was hoping for something a bit cheaper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here