Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i expect someone has doubled parked

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
they ought to bring back hanging 4 double parking in hove,i hope the authorities catch the person responsible...also the post office on boundry road looks like its been done over,thats nowt to worry about though as its in portslade :)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Surely Daphne hasn't failed to turn up for her coffee morning on time? I'm surprised they haven't already got the fuzz-copter involved. FFS - GET IT IN THE AIR!! :rant:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
they ought to bring back hanging 4 double parking in hove,i hope the authorities catch the person responsible...also the post office on boundry road looks like its been done over,thats nowt to worry about though as its in portslade :)

The post office is in STATION ROAD. :dunce:

sammy

Aug 23, 2005
portslade
Yes it was turned over as the staff walked in this morning,not a nice suprise I should say,so all you plods who think its funny etc get a life ,and just think it could have been you or even your wife or daughter that could have been in that situation,would it be just as funny,no

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can I ask out of ignorance - why do Post Offices get turned over, I mean, do they have much cash these days ? There's pension money I guess, but what else of value ?

child benifit monies? giros ect i would imagine the cash haul to be quite considerable.

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Yes it was turned over as the staff walked in this morning,not a nice suprise I should say,so all you plods who think its funny etc get a life ,and just think it could have been you or even your wife or daughter that could have been in that situation,would it be just as funny,no

indeed its not funny as working as a drivers mate on the old post office security vans many years ago we were confronted by 3 masked herberts outside the ship street po demanding our bags of what turned out to be coppers (thats pennies b4 somebody asks why we were carrying policemen )

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
child benifit monies? giros ect i would imagine the cash hall to be quite considerable.

Post offices have cash halls? Blimey, do they have a kitchen as well?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009

Shit - I work along Station Road. Got more details? So they turned it over AS they turned up? What weapons? You seem in the know...

sammy

Aug 23, 2005
portslade
Shit - I work along Station Road. Got more details? So they turned it over AS they turned up? What weapons? You seem in the know...

They broke in through the rear of the post office sawed the iron bars off waited in the toilet area .they would have stayed there for a while longer until the safes were opened but were forced out by a female member of staff who went in to get toilet roll,they then rushed out and done everyone told get to floor etc,as weapons not sure,but the escape car was found in fishergate stolen day before,they appear to have got away with quite a bit 49k was said but cannot confirm,luckly staff not injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here