Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty in this weeks Worthing Herald. He STILL has his FINGER on the PULSE

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Rather not take sides but what it looks like to me is....
Bozza 1( og. Harty)
Harty 0

After extra time.

"Rather not take sides "..........so don't go straight ahead and do it then.

Looks to me as if this matter is wisely being laid to rest. Best left that way.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I asked her if I could take a photo of her. She said only if I airbrushed out her crows feet. I told her I couldn't do that as My Camera Never Lies!

I knew you'd reply. You wanted a Piece Of The Action. .

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I was doing a couple of sisters at the same time. And they found out! And their boys weren't too impressed. Got a fairly distinguishable motor -(no, it's not an ambulance!)- so had to avoid the centre for a bit. Big lasses, used to drip like a broken fridge!

I don't remember that Bucks Fizz song?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was doing a couple of sisters at the same time. And they found out! And their boys weren't too impressed. Got a fairly distinguishable motor -(no, it's not an ambulance!)- so had to avoid the centre for a bit. Big lasses, used to drip like a broken fridge!

Can't beat the excesses of youth. Now Those Days Are Gone

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't remember that Bucks Fizz song?

The good thing about Bucks Fizz was that when playing Top of the Pops hand shandy roulette, at least Cheryl Baker was a good consolation prize. With ABBA, coinciding the vinegar strokes with having Agnetha on screen was always a tough job, although Benny or Bjorn were both preferable to the brunette.

Last edited:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
A bloke would leave the factory at the end of the day pushing a wheelbarrow

Security at the gate would give it the once over, until they were satisfied he wasn't sneaking anything out

It took them a fair while to realise he was nicking...

Wheelbarrows

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The good thing about Bucks Fizz was that when playing Top of the Pops hand shandy roulette, at least Cheryl Baker was a good consolation prize. With ABBA, coinciding the vinegar strokes with having Agnetha on screen was always a tough job, although Benny or Bjorn were both preferable to the brunette.

Why is it called "vinegar strokes"?

One of my associates says its because of the frantic shaking required to get the sarsons onto the chips whilst another says its because of the screwed up face one has whilst sipping vinegar that is akin to the face one pulls when about to tip the custard.

You decide.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Why is it called "vinegar strokes"?

One of my associates says its because of the frantic shaking required to get the sarsons onto the chips whilst another says its because of the screwed up face one has whilst sipping vinegar that is akin to the face one pulls when about to tip the custard.

You decide.

Definitely the latter. I refer you to the BIBLE of bad language, the Viz Profanisaurus

Of males on the job, the final climactic stages of intercourse or a Sherman. From the similar facial expression associated with sipping non-brewed condiment Would you believe it? The phone rang just as I was getting onto the vinegar strokes. I nearly ran into the car in front

This particular entry is sandwiched between Vienetta and Viper's Tongue.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Definitely the latter. I refer you to the BIBLE of bad language, the Viz Profanisaurus

This particular entry is sandwiched between Vienetta and Viper's Tongue.

I can't believe anyone of decent standing is unaware of existence of The Profanisaurous, surely anyone who is in ignorance should be on the receiving end of a good " Top Decking " ?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Excuse me but er feck you. A) because everyone knows Bozzas real name already b) Harty has done more for your club and in many respects he and a few hundred (note 'few') are why you have a club to support today. Christ, what is it with fans and short memories? If you want to talk about offence, your comments typify those that get right up mine and many likeminded supporters who are eternally grateful to Samrah, Attila, Hart, Carder, Costa etc for putting in a shift when it mattered most. That didn't stop just because we've got a ground now. When was the last time a newspaper came looking for a quote from you? "Irrelevance"? What a:tosser:

Well A) I didn't know Bozza's real name and B) what Harty did for the club was a long time ago. Yes, I appreciate what he did back in the day, but his day has gone now. Oh, and here's a C) for you. Whatever your views, there's no need to be so abusive!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here