Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty can you please explain to me what a window licker is?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He has apologised on air, saying that it's an emotional time and we all say things that we regret in the heat of battle.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Look, you've all got the wrong end of the stick, it was a simple slip of the tongue by Harty. What he meant to say was "Go and clean some windows",
here's a video of him trying to cheer up a recently berieved woman at his Undertakers premises.

[yt]sfmAeijj5cM[/yt]

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
He has apologised on air, saying that it's an emotional time and we all say things that we regret in the heat of battle.

I believe Ron Atkinson made some comments about Desailly "in the heat of battle".

He got chucked out on his ear very rapidly.

I don't see much difference in this case :tosser:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

Emotional time? f*** off (that's in the heat of the moment - and i mean it!). He's gone miles too far this time, and it's about time he paid for his "shock jock" antics.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I didn't hear it, so maybe I can't comment - but if Harty meant it as some sort of derogatory remark aimed at the mentally ill, then he has to be VERY, VERY ashamed. On the very day that BBC Radio 4 ran an hour long programme this morning concentrating on mental health problems, as well. I do some work for a mental health NHS Trust in the West Country - the biggest battle we have is fighting prejudice. Let's hope Harty can redeem himself, but judging by this thread he probably has a lot to learn.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Your like a load of old women.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Too offensive for me.

To be honest I will be glad when he goes (which he should now) I am sick of his constant attempts at sensationalism. I might be tempted to call up if you could have an intelligent discussion. Get Mark Brailsford (at least on radio you can't see that he's naked).

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Lets all go completely hysterical over a heat of the moment matter. Get a grip you idiots and stop treating this like something akin to the Watergate Crisis. Harty's apologised and that's the end of the matter.

sammy

Aug 23, 2005
portslade
Oh for gods sake get a life you lot your like little children moaning because the truth is some of you can give it one but no one allowed to give one back but if they do you lot moan,god what a sight nsc has become.:angry:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope the apology was sincere and not just a face/job saving gesture, still forgive and forget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here